Job needed!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nik_05STi, Jan 22, 2013.

1. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Hi my name is Nik, and I'm looking for a part time or full time job. I've been managing my parents dry cleaners off and on since 2005. I was laid off December 14, 2011 from International Marble ( woodstock, GA) as the sales and marketing coordinator. I was on unemployment, then spoke with a friend and got hired by Eagle Parking in May 2012(valet co. And I'm tired of this..). I live in buckhead and looking for anything else right now. Any info or leads would be great. I have a bachelors in business administration from KSU (2008). Thanks

2. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

desired salary?
    type of environment you enjoy, and dislike working in?

3. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

I'm no computer guru or engineer. My main background would be management, and I do have sales/marketing experience. Dislike call center type environments. Not looking for b2b or door to door sales either. Not bothered by office type environment. Hoping to start around $14/15 hr, even though id like to ask for more. Open to both corporate or small business type business. Managing my parents business, my main attributes would be managing, customer service, AP/AR, inventory supply, and accounting. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  4. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

I work for Lanier Parking if your interested. Shoot me your resume and i'll put it in the right hands.

5. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

did you used to valet at the Sovereign building?

6. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Thanks JL, but I'm done with valet once I leave Eagle

7. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

8. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

I am a facility manager of a parking deck. I can try to get you in as a assistant manager at one of our other properties. My deck has valet too thou if you know any good guys looking for a new job.

9. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

I'll ask some co workers N check out the website

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

retail places are all stocking up on seasonal/FT/PT hires for the spring season right now. at one point, my lowes store alone was hiring 45 positions. thats a 33% increase in employees

11. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Thanks man, the location I run is 3344 Peachtree/Sovereign. We have Bistro Niko and Buckhead Club for valet. We are looking for some good valet guys.

12. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

I heard on the radio this morning that lowes is looking to hire 45,000 seasonal employees for the spring and 9,000 permanent full and part time jobs - maybe worth checking out

13. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Yep...checks out

14. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Whats wrong w/ working for Jared? Haven't talked to him in ages. Small world I swear.... I don't know of anyone hiring as of right now but I'll definitely keep a look out!

15. Matto357

Small world. I'm the chef de cuisine at bistro Niko.

16. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Nice Wanna trade food for parking :) haha

17. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Did you leave Bistro Niko for a while and came back with a better position? Looks like! Glad for you!

18. Matto357

Something like that. They needed me at some other restaurants so I made the rounds, then they needed me back at the Bistro so here I am.