Dave and Busters in Marietta?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by orndog, Jan 27, 2013.

1. orndog

orndog Member

I think me and the missus are about to head over today, when do they start serving alcohol in Marietta? Is this a pretty decent location? We are new to the Atlanta area.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Its decent for a D&B. I think most places in Marietta will serve booze starting at noon or 12:30 or something, so you should be good to go.

3. orndog

orndog Member

Thanks. When I first moved here we went into Atlanta on a Sunday to eat around 11, and even though I wasn't looking for a brew that day a few others in the Restaurant were and were quite disappointed. With the kid at a birthday party today I'd like an adult beverage though.

4. Its an annoying law, no one can serve alcohol till 12:30 on sundays. People always get upset about it at my job.

5. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

yay jesus...

you shoudl check out d&b on wednesdays, they do half off drinks and free games. IMO, it's overpriced any othre day of the week

6. orndog

orndog Member

Overpriced to be sure. But then I don't think I'd care to fight the Wednesday crowds.
    When I got there I immediately felt like I was at Chuck e cheese. After staying there a while I only see 2 differences, more food and drink, and more expensive everything. I can see the attraction as a date night, especially if you're just getting to know somebody, but that's about it.