MotoGP April 19-21

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Jake, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Jake

Jake Active Member

In Austin at the Circuit of the Americas, who's coming? F1 was awesome in November and Grand Am/Rolex is on SPEED now. If you've never been to a bike race, this would be the one to see. I know Matt and Justin mentioned coming back out, anyone else interested?

Tickets are only $89 for a 3 day General Admission pass.

http://circuitoftheamericas.com/moto-gp

2. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Its a maybe for me. I'd really like to.

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

race was good today, didn't expect to see so such beating and banging between cars and curbs though. You could tell Porsche is suffering from the usual power disadvantage. Leh had a good segment on the Speed coverage fighting it out with the Patron Ferrari.

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah, the Telmex car jumping off the curb was cool. V8 supercars should be awesome, even though they're doing a shorter course

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

It will be nice to see what NASCAR should have evolved into when the Aussies show up. Hoping that road racing will have a better year than last. 16 DP cars starting the race and most looked competitive but I think lack of course knowledge played the equalizer. I swear it looked like the Bimmer forgot about the turn to the left when he came across his team mate's nose. LOL

Looking forward to Barber and RA which are soon.

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I should be coming out, just need to clear it with work. I'm probably bringing a friend also

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

the more the merrier! i'll be sure to prep my liver this time.

8. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Start drinking now.....

9. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

you're a few years behind. try not to ralph this go around

10. Jake

Jake Active Member