My 04 WRX voyage

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by sikwrx04, Mar 20, 2013.

1. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

Hey WRXatlanta peps, my friend and i decided to make a video of our car's this past weekend and we just finished, I'm sure most of the guys on here don't like a lowered cars but idc so keep the negativity out!! LOL, but on a serious note, its not my hobby to go to the track or anything yet but if/when i do ill most likely have a different setup with better suspension... haha so here's my 04 WRX video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKFqJy-xRxw

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Your sti looks good. With an introduction like that makes me wonder if you are self conscience about your sti? Are you on cut springs or something?

3. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

It's ONLY a wrx haha about a year ago I did a straight traded for wrx trunk for his STI trunk with his logo...I am on Racelands Coilovers

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

clean car dude..like the VID!!!

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

6. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

LOL thanks guys, If you watch the ending i launched horrible..... I never practiced launching before and that was probably the 3rd time i've actually done that in 3 years of owning the car...being that the WRX transmission is S*** anyways...

7. techlord

techlord Active Member

diggin it yo! dat shit is dope!

8. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Nice car. Never heard of that suspension before.

9. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

They are just low end coilovers that ride pretty stiff, but that doesn't bother me as much...since im in the low/stance/etc.....scene..... if i had more money at the time i would probably go with better suspension but for the price that i paid i couldn't complain one bit...

10. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Car looks really clean. If you're happy with it who cares what everybody else thinks.

11. liltoua

liltoua Member

Looks awesome Eric! My car video is next ;)

12. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

That's probably because you've been out of the game too long.

13. Car looks awesome, really clean plus I like the video.

14. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

Thanks guy!

15. stuwalk

stuwalk New Member

I love the car man, and the video too!

16. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

you should write a review on the racelands for those that don't scour Nasioc or other forums

17. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Haha...I thought this was his review :rofl:

18. resynch

resynch Supporting Member

Really enjoyed your video and very nice car.