Hey everyone, check out my first edited video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, May 24, 2013.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Check out my first edited video.

I just got done uploading my first edited video to Flickr and YouTube (embedded here). A huge thanks to Crazyazn for the editing software used to create this video, and Morgan from Shftpnt for giving me a quick crash course in Adobe Premiere while at Drift Atlanta the other weekend.

This is my first ever attempt at video editing. I spliced clips from about 20 different videos I have recorded over the past month. I used Warp Stabilization in most of the clips, tried the rolling shutter repair in one clip, though it didn't seem to fix the rolling shutter, speed up and slowed down the playback speed of a couple of clips, and edited the audio track, splicing 3 songs together to replace the constant whine of the Phantoms motors.

Check out my Flickr and YouTube channels, leave comments, and become a subscriber.

[YouTube]YrLTcYR0UPM[/YouTube]

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95489379@N07/8804120567/
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLTcYR0UPM

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

seeing the pollen blow all over the place was kinda cool.

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

GPS enabled yet?

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Built in.

5. EJ1210

EJ1210 Member

Awesome video. What type of remote aerial vehicle did you use?

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

are you FPV flying?

I'm thinking about picking up a controller and practicing on my computer

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

best way to go before actual flight, good way to learn the difference which way it's facing in flight coming from other RC aircraft. Not your traditional red/green lights if you know what I mean;)

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

It's a DJI Phantom. No FPV yet.

Don't get a controller and simulator, they are all garbage in my opinion. No matter how hard they try, they don't get the perspective right. The best way to learn is with a little indoor/outdoor toy quadcopter. Learn to fly one of those decently and the Phantom is a piece of cake to fly out of the box.

9. FACE

FACE Active Member

Great video man, seeing flight first had gives it a new perspective.

10. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.2.2; en-us; SAMSUNG SCH-I545 Build/JDQ39) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Chrome/18.0.1025.308 Mobile Safari/535.19)

Came out nice man. Cant wait to see this thing buzzing around petit or something.