Vendor Review AllPro is my hero!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by wagunz_pwn, Jul 16, 2013.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I walked outside to my car a little after 5 today, to find my exhaust almost touching the ground. I've never seen this before, but all 3 of my Kartboy exhaust hangers were snapped in half. I took my phone out of my pocket and immediately called AllPro. Wes answered the phone and told me to come on by...they have a "plethora" of hangers.

I walked back into the office and grabbed some Velcro strips to temporarily secure my exhaust for the ride up in traffic, going north on Hwy 9. I get to AllPro and am immediately greeted with replacement Kartboy hangers in Patrick's hand. We put my car on the lift, remove the broken hangers and replace them with the new ones. We chat and I'm back on the road by 6:15. The entire time, both Wes and Brandon and working hard on other cars with their owners standing by.

There's just something to be said about having that piece of mind, knowing there's a shop with great people that are there when you need them!

Thank you again AllPro! :bowdown:

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I've had 5 kartboys melt in my lifetime with the RS.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

Humm...going to check my hangers.

AllPro A+

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

AllPro FTW..as always..this is almost getting kinda boring..lol.. Glad they took care of you, as they do everyone!

5. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

I guess I'm missing something, is there a reason people choose to use the self deteriorating hangers when the ones at like autozone work just fine? ;)

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Tom sends candy and stickers when you order from him. Plus, I like to support small business. I got almost 5 years out of them...I'm not complaining.

7. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

I like their logo.

8. b reel

b reel Active Member

they've been failing for years, old news

my Whiteline ALK bushings were just as trashed and purchased at the same time so I think it just goes with the life of the material, not who made them.