Where to get my WRX checked out in Kennesaw

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Willsanches, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Willsanches

Willsanches Member

My 04 wrx has been having a good bit of issues lately. I don't have the money to take care of these issues so I have decided to try and get what i can for the car and move on.

Does anyone know of a trusted shop around the kennesaw or marietta area that is not too pricey that i can take my car in to get it checked out (compression test, ect.) to figure out what all is wrong with it. I would like to sell it but I want to know how bad it is first so i know what to sell it for.

2. t3chn0rem1x

t3chn0rem1x Member

u can stop by subaru of kennesaw i can prolly get someone to look at it for you on the side

3. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

drive it to alpharetta and goto Allpro

4. KGraska

KGraska Member

What he said^^^

5. outbacksprt

outbacksprt Member

find it funny everyone bashes like Subaru of Kennesaw and stuff

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

wat?

7. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Who bashed SOK?

8. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Nobody bashed SOK. Just a few singing the praises of AllPro. Just because it turns into a full chorus doesn't mean we are bashing the alternative. Nothing to see here. :)

9. slizan99

slizan99 Member

don't see anyone bashing on SoK? If they were bashing, you of all people should understand why, pockets.

OP, I'm in Kennesaw. PM sent

10. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

AllPro FTW..Just took my wives civic there for an oil change along w/ my Forester. AllPro is my preference for sure!

11. t3chn0rem1x

t3chn0rem1x Member

i just said to get it checked out at sok cuz hes in the kennesaw marietta area.

12. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

You don't have to explain yourself. If I read correctly you were going to try and do him a favor by having somebody "look at it on the side". :hug:

13. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

I've been going to Andy at Versatile in Marietta for a couple years now. he's down off the south loop, so its a lil bit past the Town Center mall

satisfied and still going back~