Vendor Review Pullz on road tune NA motor

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Wcgreen20, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Wcgreen20

Wcgreen20 New Member

Went to Steve of Pullz-On Tuning to see what he could do for my 07 2.5i this past weekend. I had an exhaust leak on the mid pipe of my exhaust which needed to be fixed before tuning. He quickly removed my exhaust and welded the hole for me. Then we spent the next hour or two ridin around while he worked his magic. All said and done I could feel a really solid increase in power, for an NA motor. Throttle response is so responsive and quick now I have to get used to it. He did a great job and I couldn't be happier with it. He's a good guy too, barely charged me any extra to remove my exhaust and weld it. I highly reccomend him for tuning.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

you paid to tune a 2.5i? why?

3. Wcgreen20

Wcgreen20 New Member

I already had an intake, headers/full exhaust which had a leak throwing a code. Steve fixed it all and added a little power for probably only a little more than what a muffler shop would have charged to remove and weld my exhaust. I couldn't afford a WRX with very low miles so I'm gonna try to have a little fun with what I got while I go from 0-15 mph in bumper to bumper traffic every day.

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

5. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

To smooth out driveability and because he wanted his car to run better perhaps?

6. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

did he test your faith in the RX7?
    srsly I think he should do this to every customer before beginning, just so he knows who he's dealing with LOL

7. Wcgreen20

Wcgreen20 New Member

Haha no he didn't, but another guy with a 2010 sti hatch did!

8. h23bb2

h23bb2 Member

lol No james, I didn't take him for a ride. I usually don't give rides to people. Willis's car came out nice. Was it a huge gain in power? no. But there was definitely something to be gained with a tune. The car would make a nice DD in the state its currently in.

Steve @ Pullz-On Tuning