Thank you!

Discussion in 'TopSpeed Motorsports' started by Drowland87, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

At the dyno day on Sunday my car for whatever reason was running lean and hugely down on power. Cicio offered very generously to have me bring the car by this week to check out what was going on with it. He went above and beyond to insure that my car was in perfect working order with no time/expense sacrificed. I can't thank Cicio, Mike, and the rest of the team enough for helping me out! This truly is a great shop and asset to our community! THANK YOU!!!

2. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Nice. I'm glad everything worked out for you. Did you redyno it?

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

what was the issue?

4. Drowland87

It was on the dyno for an hour or so trying to figure out what was going on. They did fatten the fueling a little bit to be on the same side. Compression and leak down tests also performed, very healthy.

5. Drowland87

Honestly it's seems as if it was a weird fluke. Everything checks out. I'm going to monitor A/F for awhile just in case but everything we checked says it's ok and I was making power again on the dyno

6. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

Wonder if it was a case of bad gas?

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

he probably had mcdonald's for breakfast. :keke:

8. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

or this

[​IMG]

9. Drowland87

I thought about the bad gas too. I only put Shell in the car though (from a busy location). It had the same fuel in the car as it did when I went back to TopSpeed a few days later to get it checked out. On a side note I haven't eaten McDonald's since I was 12. Disgusting!