Possible GC8 ver2 WRX

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Afande, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

What do you do about tuning over there?

Afande likes this.
  2. Afande

Afande Member

Bobby, there are a few options however I am using ESL (lowest cost option) and tuning myself. Long story behind It. For the newer models tuning is cheaper and easier. Most use romraider.

3. Afande

Afande Member

For Dana

4. Afande

Afande Member

AWD, all wheel purpose. Besides hauling stuff from the HW store it also performs. Next up will be a rudimentary launch control system as well as high rpm ignition cut system. Image1467481574.039275.jpg Image1467481631.907991.jpg

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

(claps)

Thinking of adding a roof rack + cargo tray for future good transport?

6. Afande

Afande Member

Hehe, the need was real and immediate. You see lots of stuff around here that you'd never see in Cobb. No plans for roof rack though it would be nice for biking. View attachment 2781 IMG_8168.JPG IMG_7730.JPG

7. Alex

Roll with the punches, I suppose. Maybe this instead? (shrug)

[​IMG]

Afande likes this.
  8. Afande

Afande Member

Ha ha no. One of these is good enough. BTW Sensei I found some old pic of you taken during one of the many install days. Windy Hill. IMG_8590.JPG IMG_6859.JPG

9. Alex

Very nice! :)

10. Afande

Afande Member

Image1471014201.113050.jpg

Alex likes this.
  11. Afande

Afande Member

Replaced a few things.
    IMG_6369.JPG IMG_6519.JPG

12. Afande

Afande Member

IMG_7727.JPG

Debating on color.

13. Afande

Afande Member

14. Afande

Afande Member

So far so good but it's not over till she sings. Waiting to compare the finished product to what I had envisioned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Afande

Afande Member

It's finally back now after a week. Came out better than I expected. Still have more to do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Matt likes this.
  16. Afande

Afande Member

Going to a lucky buyer.

Attached Files:

17. Afande

Afande Member

Hi fellows. Long time, hope ATL is still kicking. Decided to do more upgrades and let the hobby pay for itself.

I lived in Marietta for years and enjoyed meeting several members. Was fun for sure. I'm now in Kenya and still messing with Subs. The burble is too much.

Since we don't manufacture toys here, I'm always on the lookout for dealZ. Logistics can be tricky but it works. Found a great deal on a pulley and someone was selling a Tactrix 2 for 140 on CL!!! Last Tactrix I got was 179 / Colby.

If anyone here is out of work or can smart shop on my behalf, I'll pay a fee to consolidate a few items and shop. It's too expensive shipping single items but it's a last resort option and it works.

Just throwing out an idea. Also, just received a couple BlueSSM devices to work with.

18. Afande

Afande Member

Hi fellas, is this community still around? Lemme throw out a few names. Milo, Alex, Killackey, Wright, Matt, Moose,
    Face, Dana plus many others. Guys still around or is everyone doing the FB thing???

19. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

hey! We've pretty much switched fully over to facebook. :(

20. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Your shit looks ti-t-t-ti-tiiiight.