Local dealer hours

Discussion in 'General Community' started by jautry27, Jul 2, 2016.

1. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Just wondering if anyone has any idea if any of the local Subaru dealers are open tomorrow on Sunday? Finally looking to get a new Forester for the wife and Sunday is the best day. All the dealers have the same general website details and when I call after hours I get the same message with no hours. If anyone knows if any of them are open on Sunday, then I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I don't know if any of them are open today.

You can stalk them on facebook. The ones who do open on Sunday usually post they're open. Being that this is a holiday weekend, I doubt any will be open.

3. Justin V

Justin V Member

I'd email them before walking in to buy too. Granted I had a specific model in mind, but I was emailing 9 or so dealerships some with inventory in stock, some in route, and some that would have to be ordered.

I got the best price I thought I could by comparing dealerships and seeing if they'd match each other.

Also compare sales fees, here are some I got from dealers in the area.
    Classic $753
    SO Gwinnett $610
    SO Macon $675
    Stivers $520

Classic matched my price and was one of the better ones to work with, I just opted for a different color than they had. They are also a Costco dealer and have a discounted pricing list for members.

If you went to SC they are under $300

A subaru ambassador can get you a $500 coupon to use after a final price is negotiated, or you can get the same thing by calling subaru of america and proving you are a repeat customer.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Nice!