S2KAtlanta.com & WRXAtlanta.com @ CMP 8/19

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Alex, May 23, 2006.

1. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

My schedule for August is still unclear YET. If I can go, I'm definately interested... but I should be able find out my August schedule in end of July

2. Cyclon36

Cyclon36 New Member

Hey guys, I had to open the spots to the public since I wasn't getting any response. I'd really like to see some of you out there as this is probably the nicest and one of the most affordable tracks close by. Don't get shut out by waiting until the last minute.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Hmm, I thought one of our members already sent a deposit in -- Matt (slowwrx). What about Meredith and Brian, Joe? I'll be sending a payment in as well this week.

Cheers,

4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Crap, I forgot Ill send it right now. Sorry.

Matt

Paid

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  5. Cyclon36

Cyclon36 New Member

Mere and Brian have been on for a while. Slow got added recently as well. I mostly have just names for non s2katlanta members so I'm not sure how many from the WRX club have signed on. I'm guessing about 3 or 4. Anyhow, four more spots are left. Don't get shut out.

FYI, the official thread has been moved into the public section of our board. You can check out all the details and keep track of who's signed on here: http://www.s2katlanta.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3845

Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  6. slowwrx

I'm looking foward to it, hopefully the 240 will be back together by then, if not Ill bring the suby.

Matt

7. subynut

subynut New Member

CMP day

Alex, I would love to join the CMP track day on 8/19. I have not been able to get the events site to open to register. Any ideas how to get this site to open or ather ways to register? I have been waiting to catch a track day at CMP. I hear it is a great venue and tons of fun to drive.

Anxiously awaiting,
    Dave S.
    #25 BSP

8. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

if my dad was interested still, could he come and drive his boxter s?

9. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

looks like the event is already full with 3 people on the waitlist.

--
    Brian

10. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

That's cool, no worries. Take some video if you can. I'm kinda curious how this track is.

11. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

you think i can come to take some footage?

12. Alex

I got locked up with school and work, ugh.

13. eyeballs

eyeballs Member

dammit, my GF will be visiting that weekend. This sucks. So when's the next one?

BTW TGP is extremely safe....tons of runoff everywhere, nice flat grass that is easy to clean off your car. Don't ask how I know that, lol.

14. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Sure!

--
    Brian

15. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

:bump: for a CMP track day :)

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Alex you gonna be there or no?

17. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

I just spoke to him on the phone, and he said he isn't going. It filled up before he could pay for it, and he also needs to put the cash towards his car, replacing the rear wheel bearings.

--
    Brian

I have an extra spot for this track day available. If you want to go, PM me ASAP.

--
    Brian

Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  18. Meredith

Meredith Banned

what he said...

19. slowwrx

You guys not going now?

20. Meredith

Meredith Banned

we are going, only I am driving. Brian's being my arm candy/pit lizard

21. slowwrx

Oh cool, SS is going to try and tune the car this week so I can take it. I'm looking foward to having another suby driver there to chase.

What pads are you running on youre car.

22. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I'm running the HP plusses. I don' think I'll be able to give you much of a run; I dont have any RA-1s for the track day, just some street tires.

23. Alex

The stockers?