New to the boards

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by WrxConedodger, Aug 13, 2006.

1. WrxConedodger

WrxConedodger New Member

Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Savannah and own a 04 WRX with some mods. I autocross as often as I can and love to cruise every now and then. I look forward to meeting all of you in the future.

A bit about the car. 04 WRX: Ported manifold, PDE catless uppipe (ceramic coated), gutted factory downpipe, custom made 3" catback no muffler, Whiteline 22mm front antiroll bar, Cusco 22-24mm adjustable rear antiroll bar, STi replica strut braces, Noltec caster/camber plates, Tein S-tech springs, Goodridge stainless braided brakes lines, Hotchkis endlinks, ACT Street lite flywheel, the replacement clutch is a stock unit, custom short throw shifter, and a custom harness bar.

I think that covers everything. Everything that is custom made was made by myself and sometimes with the help of a friend or 2. Future mods that I want are KYB AGX struts and Ground Control coilover sleeves.

By the way my name is Daniel and I am the store manager at Napa on Dean Forest Rd.

2. deuce189

deuce189 Member

Welcome :D

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sounds like a fine automobile :D

Welcome to the community!

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome :)

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome to the site man!@!

6. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

welcome
    glad you finally found your way here.

7. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

welcome to the area daniel, pm me your phone number and I'll let you know when we have meets in this little neck of the woods, bye the way my name is David.

8. JM5999

JM5999 Member

welcome!

9. suby113

suby113 Member

welcome! We should be haveing a meet on saturday 19th hopefully we will see ya out there.

10. WrxConedodger

WrxConedodger New Member

I won't be able to make this weekend. I am driving up to TN to drop off a vehicle to my brother-in-law. That and the Suby won't be out of the body shop until next week. I got hit on June 23 and the car will only be ready next week. How messed up is that?

11. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

welcome to the boards.

12. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Welcome to the site man. I guess it took me a minute huh? :D

I used to be a part of the Savannah scene but the Army won't let me stay in one place for very long. Savannah has a lot of potential. You guys just have to keep it going!

13. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Welcome!!!