Schroth QuickFit Harness Group Buy!

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Sakari Motorsports, May 25, 2006.

1. It's finally here!

Schroth QuickFit Pro Harness

Schroth’s revolutionary Quick Fit Pro is the world’s first 4 point harness that is designed to be used with a HANS Device in your stock seats! Now the safety and peace of mind that come from driving with a HANS device is available to the Driver’s School and Open track day participant.

The secret behind this revolutionary design is the integration with the vehicle’s existing safety system and an innovative geometry maximizing effectiveness of the HANS Device. Conventional 4 point restraints do not join at a center Cam Lock, they are sewn to lap belts leaving them almost 6-8 inches apart from each other. The design of the Quick Fit Pro is such that both shoulder belts angle in towards the Cam Lock facilitating use with a HANS Device.

Like the Standard Quick Fit Harnesses, the Quick Fit Pro clicks into the car’s female seat belt receptacles. This alerts the airbag computer to the fact that someone is in the seat and restrained, as well as takes advantage of the seat belt pre-tensioner. This device ignites a pyrotechnic charge in the event of an accident that will tighten the lap belt. This integration into the factory safety system is a very important part of the Schroth Quick Fit Pro.

These harnesses are designed to be used in stock seats that have passed a seat back strength test. Now you don’t have to spend $3,000 on a Rollbar, seats & harnesses just to benefit from the safety of a HANS Device.

Colors Available:
    Black
    Blue
    Red
    Silver

Schroth QuickFit Harness

[​IMG]

SCHROTH’s QuickFit asm® harness is the PERFECT harness for Drivers School, Autocross, or just bombing around the countryside. Try it on a long trip we promise you won’t get nearly as tired.

The QuickFit® harness offers all of the proven benefits of the SCHROTH Rallye series belts with the added benefit of easy installation a removal beween events. QuickFit® uses all available actory female recepticles with factory original buckles. Since we use the factory receptacles with our belt, we can take advantage of several safety systems active in the car.

First is the lapbelt pretensioner. In the event of an impact, the pretensioner will automatically tighten the lap belt another 1 to 2 inches. significantly reducing the chances of submarining. Second, if the car is equipped with a two stage airbag system, the airbag will be deployed at the lower level.

Each QuickFit® belt is specific to a make and model of car and the belt must never be sold or transferred to another vehicle of a different make or model. QuickFit® does not, in any way, effect the operation of your factory seat belt.- unlike all other “Street Legal” belts on the market today.

Colors Available:
    Black
    Blue
    Red
    Silver

Schroth 2" Shoulder Pads

[​IMG]

Any restraint operates better with matching shoulder pads. The SCHROTH shoulder pads are made of a special foam that consists of millions of tiny air bubbles that help to optimize the pressure loading over your shoulders. Fits all
    Schroth 2” shoulder Rallye belts.100% cotton fabric, pair.

Easy Zip-on Zip-off installation. Perfect for extra padding on factory seat belts of any car

Colors Available (Logo/BG):
    Black/Yellow
    Grey/Black
    Black/Black
    Black/Blue
    Black/Red
    Black/Yellow
    Black/Silver
    Black Leather (add $25)

Pricing

One Schroth QuickFit Harness - $220 shipped
    One Schroth QuickFit Harness with 2" Pads - $245 shipped

One Schroth QuickFit Pro Harness - $280 shipped
    One Schroth QuickFit Pro Harness with 2" Pads - $305 shipped

Two Schroth QuickFit Harness - $420 shipped
    Two Schroth QuickFit Harness with Two 2" Pads - $460 shipped

Two Schroth QuickFit Pro Harness - $540 shipped
    Two Schroth QuickFit Pro Harness with Two 2" Pads - $580 shipped

We will need 10+ people for this to work.

We will require $50 deposit for 1 harness and $100 deposit for 2 harnesses.
    Please note that deposits are non-refundable!

You will be added to the list once deposit is received and full payment will be due a week from the day we have 10 people. No exceptions!!!

Please send deposits via Paypal to: dtiksp@hotmail.com

Please PM us or email us for any questions! Thanks! :)

2. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

You should go for the new QuickFit Pro, as I hear they are nicer.

[​IMG]

$75 more from HMS

--
    Brian

3. Yes we do have the QuickFit Pro as well. Please post up if you would like that one instead.

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Difference in price between the pro and the one mentioned in the GB?

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

i'm def interested, what is the price dif on the pro?

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I want one so bad, but don't have the money for it now.

7. Updated with prices on the QuickFit Pro Harness!!!

We are now including a FREE t-shirt to members in this group buy. Please reference the first post for details! ;)

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Is the pro really worth the extra $120 ?

9. It's extra $60 per harness. You can get a Quickfit Pro for yourself and regular one for your passenger lol ;)

No one's interested? Please let me know what's holding you guys back. PM me if you don't want everyone to see. ;)

10. roorunner

roorunner New Member

Will this going to pass tech/inspection or is this just a "street legal" harness?

11. Alex

It should pass, any updates on pricing Mike?

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Wish my car pc project didn't go over budget or I would be getting one of these.

13. Dacula Dean

Dacula Dean Member

I'm interested, but it looks like the deal is going slow so I'm nervous about making a deposit. Are we close to having the ten people needed?

Dean

14. Alex

We may be able to work something out with mike w/ say 5 people instead. Or perhaps 5 people ordering 2 harnesses each :p

15. socrates42

socrates42 Member

i am very interested how much are hans devices?

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i want one too

17. Alex

Well shit, that makes how many of us interested in the harnesses? 4?

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i want hans

19. Brian

Brian Active Member

Who's he? ;)

Actually the Hans maker/distributor is based here in Atlanta. They offered to help me get the right size and set up the helmet at their office. I'll see if I can find the brochure.

20. Alex

Wouldnt you want a harness to go with your hans device as well? Correct me if I am mistaken. it seems somewhat futile to go with a hans and a 3 pt harness. I can understand where you are coming from, but why not just make the extra step ?

21. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i was drunk last night and was bullshitting about the hans device... i dont need it... sorry about the confusion... mike: i can clean up the thread if desired

22. Alex

I shoulda known! :D

23. socrates42

socrates42 Member

is this dead? I am asking for harnesses for christmas, santa would join the groupbuy.

24. Alex

Same here, hah! Ill call Mike this afternoon and see what the deal is.

25. socrates42

socrates42 Member

Thanks let me know

26. Alex

Just got off the phone with him, he should be updating the thread either tonight or tomorrow at some point :D

27. socrates42

socrates42 Member

28. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I'm in the market now too! :)

29. I will just need 10 orders. Feel free to make deposits to be on the list. Thanks

30. socrates42

socrates42 Member

Ok I am down for a 1 pro with pads, what number do we have now? Can we post this at NASIOC or IA and see if we can get to ten?

31. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Most likely not, unless Sakari is a registered Vendor on Nasioc, they will not allow any group buy threads. Don't know about IA, but would guess there policy is the same. They all have to protect their registered Vendors.

32. We haven't received any deposits yet. Thanks

Michael