Great to be a Florida Gator!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by blink, Apr 4, 2006.

1. blink

blink Member

Usually I would never ever say somehting like that.. due to my "Nole'ism", but you all deserve it, and plus my team sucks in basketball. (just wait till this fall gaydars)

This is to you JT and Genya Ganga.. congrats!

2. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

after watching the movie Big Trouble, I think gator fans are one of the circles of hell. if you haven't seen that movie, shut up :p jk

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

its great to be a flordia gator!!!!!!!

well thank you blink. funny thing about football is with the #2 recruting class in the nation i think we have a chance to go far. well furthere than the outback bowl anyway. i saw bobby slip into the top 5 in recruting at the last moment. you ready to take another loss in doath cambell again?:coolugh: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. blink

blink Member

who needs recruiting when you already went to the orange bowl with freshman? but to have the number 5 recruting class and to keep 85% of our starters aint bad at all.. 1 loss at home compared to you alls multiple losses at home from us.. i think we can easily drain that swamp again..

but all love for JT, one of the few gators i cant hate.

(btw sorry about you know what.. =) haha)

5. jt money

hahahha its all good that problem has been takin care of!:naughty:

6. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

congrats jt!

and yes i'm so looking forward to football! spring camp has got me all excited!

7. jt money

i heard that brett! the orange and blue game is on the 22. im soo there. ill give yall an update on dan also cause im meeting him there. oh and on the gators non home games ill be hosting some g2gs at my place for every football fan. i have 4 tvs an big back yard and a grill. i cant wait!

8. Trey

Trey Active Member

Nice win Gators!

I was hoping it would have been an SEC showdown but LSU didn't show up to play gagainst UCLA. Maybe next year right. :p

Congrats!!

9. jt money

man what the hell happened to lsu. they should have dominated ucla in my book. they looked like they were tired as all get out. i would have liked to see a sec finish also. maybe next year if we arent cursed with all the people putting themselves in the draft. four of our starters are talkn about leaving. i hope they stick around cause i think we have a shot of a repeat.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  10. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

you also have a great coach too!

i know marshall fans wish he never left.

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i dunno blink fl state gave duke a lot of trouble this year and in my book that makes for a good team. they just didnt make it tourney wise.

12. married05gt

married05gt starting over

thread resurrection.

gators suck

13. DazednCnfuzed79

DazednCnfuzed79 New Member

[​IMG]

14. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

15. jt money

[​IMG]