The Prestige

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by Galimore, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Galimore

Galimore Member

Saw it Friday night...I have to say I thought it was a great movie. If you liked Batman Begins (same director) or like movies that have very clever twists and turns, you should definitely see it. Well worth $7 and another $1-4 to see it again at dollar theaters or rental.

2. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

def. a see it on the big screen movie?

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hmmm... not necessarily... its a really good quality movie... so it would be best to watch it where people around you don't talk and try to tell the actors what to do

4. jayj713

jayj713 Member

yea it was really good. its what me and my friends call a "brain fuck"

5. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

I don't mind a bit of talking that I can't really make it
    it's the grazers (sp?) that piss me off, they sound like a thousand pigs in a feed bin snarfing and slupring combined with what sounds like rabid ferrets fighting in a potato chip bag. I went to see Miami Vice, which was ok, but geez this couple next to me brought a bucket of chicken, huge bottles of coke, 2 bags of that bagged popcorn and several types of candy. it was insane.

6. My wife and I really liked it.

7. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

my bro and father were talking about seeing it sunday I think
    so I think I'll go along :)

8. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:rofl: I have had micky d's myself, nuthin that extreme though.:rofl:

rabid ferrets:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9. Galimore

Galimore Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Yeah I hear ya. Saw Borat on Saturday night, it was damned funny but the crowd was laughing so loud that you couldn't hear a lot of the parts...Also I found a cockroach crawling on my shirt =/ damn Regal 24.

10. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

They need to invent stealth chip bags and shit, or else I'm bringing old painless to the movies.

11. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

I woulda ran out screming like a 4 year old girl if a roack was on me, I'd rather be covered in spiders then have a roach near me. regal 24 where is this so I know to bring raid and a hammer and maybe a flame thrower if I go

12. Galimore

Galimore Member

Oh my bad didn't notice your question =) Its the one in Chamblee on North I-85 - Linky