What happend to everyone??

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by STi1981, Jan 15, 2007.

1. STi1981

STi1981 New Member

It seems that our Savannah Chapter broke apart. I was hoping that I could spring interest back into you guys. Lets start having get togethers again at least once a month to keep in touch. We got a few new sti's around town, and not to mention Davids beast will be back in town soon.... Give me some feedback if you are interested in having some sort of reunion...

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i noticed a sharp drop off in participation from the savannah crew since nopi :dunno

3. savsuby

savsuby Member

Its get back together. I think everybody has been busy.

4. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

i am still around, just lurking on the forums mostly though. the few emails that i sent out to everyone over the past months (i know we all aren't on here) didn't get any responses, so i didn't know what was going on. i am definatly down for a meet or something.

Jordan has already shipped out to Iraq, Kyle has moved to Atl., Kevin sold his bugeye, haven't heard from anyone else though. I talked to David a few times, tried to see if he wanted to get a meet together for a going away thing for Jordan, but we couldn't come up with a weekend that Jordan was available.

5. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

ksource moved up here to the atl. he had said that no one was doing anything anymore.

6. JM5999

JM5999 Member

well, I'd love to come hang out! I'll see if I can catch a flight out, haha. Greetings all from Iraq. Hope you guys do get back together this way when I get back and put the sz55 in we can go have some fun!! It's a pretty slow day here so I've got some time to check the forums. Talk to you all later...

7. STi1981

STi1981 New Member

Well anyone that wants to meet give me a call at (912)398-8016. Hey we can even have a get together at my house in Georgetown...

8. suby113

suby113 Member

were still here! just been real busy! sounds good though! It all also has to do with alot of the military guys going to Iraq witch was a big part of our group. But sounds good, lets get who all is left here together again. Ben set a date. talk at every one later, OOPS! by the way I have Gotten the Job at Gulfstream , thats also another reason why my participation was kinda low but I haven,t left still here!

9. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

i will be living on the other side of Savannah here shortly (closing on a house in Garden City on the 26th)

Eventually we can have meets/install days there when we get situated. I will keep everyone updated.

Oh, and Ben, set a date....=)

10. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

maybe some wrxatlanta.com stickers would help

11. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

oh speaking of which, I grabbed a few extras when I was in Atlanta if you need some Tom

12. STi1981

STi1981 New Member

Give me some feedback on a date that everyone can make it.. I don't want to set a date that is not going to suite everyone.

13. ksource

ksource Member

Am I invited? Dee! Dee! Dee!

14. STi1981

STi1981 New Member

Nope your toooo good for us now... :fawk: lol.....

15. ksource

ksource Member

16. STi1981

STi1981 New Member

I was just kidding.........

17. Jake

Jake Active Member

when i get my car back i will be making more regular trips back to the statesboro/savannah area. so keep info up and i'll try to make it.

18. savsuby

savsuby Member

Me and some subaru guys are meeting up around 8:00 pm on saturday. We will be meeting at the foodlion in Georgetown.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  19. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

cool. i will try to make it out on saturday

20. ksource

ksource Member

:pssh: :fawk: I'll be in town this weekend, hopefully there will be a good turn out.

21. dsm&asubee

dsm&asubee Member

i was thurrr!!!! haha! im back again. the subeedoo is in the works to be done by the end of feb. (god i love tax time) THANKS TO THE GUYS AT SCC ill be havin my ish back on the road soon:ddirty: :ddirty: :ddirty: :ddirty: