World Rally

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Greg, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

The more and more I think about it, the more I get pissed off that SPEED dropped the WRC... Is there a website that streams each rally to watch? I can sit for hours just watching it, I love all the in car cameras

2. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

I dunno about streaming video but i defiantly could use a good wrc fix about now

3. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

When did they do this ??

4. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

i dunno last year sometime
    they decided they would show MORE nascar... because they didn't already show 20 of 24 hrs nascar

5. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

My wifes sister is begging my wife and I to take her to Nascar in march all expences paid. I don't f-ing think so.And my wife isn't going alone thats for damn shore. Drunk red-necks oooo fun.:thumbsdow

6. longfury

longfury Active Member

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:bowdown:thank you!

8. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

No one wants to go watch a LIVE rally this weekend??
    www.sandblastrally.com

Thanks longfury for the sites btw.

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

awesome link, thanks!

yeah speed is teh sux0r!

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

prodrive periodically releases videos

11. Rembrandt

Rembrandt New Member

Great find. My friend subsribed on the WRC site for their private coverage and theres is a bit better but not really worth the money.

I'm missing it on Speed as well. Hell they pretty much replaced every bit of good racing on Speed with NASCAR. But I have been getting home from work early and just so happend to find DTM on one day and good ole V8 Supercars racing on another :) Those were some good days.

But from what the rumor is Speed and WRC couldn't meet agreements with airing and pricing. I think WRC wanted more primetime over NASCAR and less of a price. Not 100% though. Oh well I hope it comes back in 2008. I'd like to see them carry US Rally in the meantime though.