Introductions...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by El_Diablo, Feb 22, 2007.

1. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

What's up everyone. I'm new here, but not new to WRX's. I'm originally from Thomson and I'm living in Tampa FL right now. But, next week, I'll be moving back home. Well, sort of home. My wife and kid and I are moving to Harlem. I'll be working on Ft. Gordon and I haven't been able to locate any kind of subaru community in the CSRA.. luckily I found this, which is good enough!

Oh, I've got an 04 WRB WRX that's stage2ish.

2. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Welcome to the forums....

Mark

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Welcome mang. I had to move away from Atlanta, but I'm still proud of where I came from... I hate Washington state...

Have fun man. Everybody here's cool as fawk.

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

welcome to WRXATLANTA. you'll find a group of awesome people here. stick around devil!

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome aboard

6. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

Thanks and thanks again. The tampa area suby community is pretty cool.... although there are quite a few window lickers here. More idiots than smart people, but they are always getting together and giving each other terrible advice on what to do with their cars....

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

CSRA woohoo! I'm from the Evans/Grovetown/Martinez area. I'm currently a student at Georgia Tech however. There is an increasing numbers of Suby enthusiasts in the area, but not much of a community that I know about. A few little car clubs and such, but nothing compared to here. Welcome to the forums!

8. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

Right on! Go Tech. My sister graduated from there w/ a ME degree... she now works at the BMW plant in Greenville doing interrior design flaw fix stuff... i dunno. it's hard for me to understand. I'm only a Software Engineer.. LOL

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

Good stuff, there are a number of us on here that are Tech students/grads.

"I'm only a software engineer" :rofl:

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome :)

11. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Welcome :wavey:

12. Hey man, welcome!

I am very familiar with the area you are living in (or will be). I used to live in Dearing - you know, the gas station between harlem and thompson :rofl:

I've still got alot of family that lives in that area. Decent area, just stay off the dirt roads... *shudder*

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome :)

14. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

15. Deke

Deke Active Member

This is probably not the case, but you never happened to be on Vivid Racing by the name of Stump did you you?

16. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

No... I'm not stump.. sorry to disappoint. :(

And this gas station you speak of... is it called Axon's by any chance!!??!?!?!?! LOL.. Gotta love small towns... Bonneville is my fave. One town, One road!

17. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha alright, had to check. There was guy the used to live in Augusta that was active on Vivid. He also drove a stage 2 '04 wrb wrx. It's not exactly a rare car, haha but still had to check :)

18. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Welcome!

19. fight club

fight club Member

welcome, hope you enjoy it.

20. Welcome_ hope you enjoy your stay!