G8

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Demo24, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Love this car! Can't wait to see it on the road.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

V8 + 6spd, yes please! That an a supercharger kit should easily fit under there which would make for some rather nice power numbers.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

If it was AWD, it would've sold me... ;)

3. Masterwoo

Masterwoo Member

Went to wife's best friend house this weekend in the country. Her dad has a 2006 GTO. I gave him a ride on the gravel in my stock WRX... I thought I was pretty fast until he took me for a ride in his 400hp beast.. We were still accelerating at 140mph in fourth... Amazing!!

Of course his brand new GTO (1,300 miles) had a werid noise with power steering (rubbing?). Perhaps if it was AWD + made by Subaru, then may be I will trade up WRX in four years!!!

4. Demo24

Demo24 Member

I've been wanting a GTO for awhile actually. I seriously considered trading in for one, but it just didn't make financial sense.

If I could do it all over again ,I hate to say it, but the wagon probably would not be in my garage.

5. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

If you ditched those rims and blacked out the taillights I'd be all for it. I even somewhat like the interior.

6. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

^^ you're crazy bro.... those rims are smokin' ;)

7. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

They remind me of big ghey lily pads....

8. Masterwoo

Masterwoo Member

GTO is nice!! But your insurance will be a lot higher and I don't know if it will be as reliable as my WRX.

85K, plenty of use and zero problem what so ever other than two batteries, tires and brake pads. Something about Japanese engineering and attention to detail that GM has yet to master. At least they have finally got style again.