04 STi Rally Style Foglights

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by TiGERex, Mar 30, 2007.

1. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

Does anyone know where I can find the large light pods they use in WRC that mount on the hood of an 04 STi, if not maybe the foglight bar, ive seen on a couple of members cars that hangs out in front of the hood. Suggestions are welcome.

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

rallyperformance.com

3. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

Close but the majority of the stuff on their lights page is for older model Imprezas. The bar i'm looking for holds the fog lights up in view of the driver.

4. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

5. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

exactly, is there an american distributor these?

6. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

No idea. I just did a Google image search for "rally lights" and clicked on the first picture that was what I thought you were looking for. Then copied the weblink here... I'd bet that they'll let you order a set with your CC though. Call them and see if you can communicate.

7. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I couldn't dig up a NA vendor for you...

If you're really serious about it, email Info@subiegal.com and ask Jamie. She's a rally nutt from over on the NASIOC forum. She seems to be one of the only nice ppl that post there. She will be able to point you to whatever you want and may even have used parts for sale.

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Exactly what he said. Jamie is the only one there that seems to be nice, and she gets alot of shit for it.

9. Jake

Jake Active Member

Those are definitely not street legal. So i would look into getting a removable version if possible. unless you like driving around daily with those massive things blocking your view of the road...