Clemson

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by wrxin8or, Mar 29, 2006.

1. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

We have got to get a meet sometime up here. I know that 3 of us are on here, and I see at least 2 scoobys a day. Any ideas?

oh yeah, and first post in this subforum

2. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

I agree it would be a lot of fun. I also see a couple subies every day. we should definetly figure somethig out.

3. wrxin8or

Yeah I drive past your car every day clayton...always out there alone in R1

4. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime. I know I will be at the Autox this Saturday on campus. Sporting the new Hoosiers and shaved fenders. I am always up for a mtn. run up SC11 or one of the other fun ones.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  5. mbsurfersc

mbsurfersc New Member

im down for meeting up ive seen a few around as well. When is the autox

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Zach you ever read the dates? This was back in March.

7. wrxin8or

I am up for a meeting. which suby is yours? I drive a wingless silver bugeye.

8. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

Im always up for haning out... do you drive a white STI? by the way Brett i saw your car the other day, it looks sexy with out the wing!!

btw i drive a blue bug eye with bronze weds sports

9. clemsonscooby

There are some new Subaru's on the CSCC forum. We need them to become regulars on this forum. The one guy was looking for Subaru specific stuff on CSCC, but I don't know if he took my advice to look on this forum and some national forums for Subaru.

BTW, I have a garage now at my new place. So I would be glad to host some installs. This will be especially nice when it starts to get cold and rainy.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

mbsurfersc has the wing on his car. He has the Perrin FMIC and the Perrin GT30R rotated kit with a HKS exhaust.

11. wrxin8or

Yeah we definitely need to get a meet together...see if we can get all the subys out there:)

Clayton, where did you see me?

12. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

In front of Sikes, just before school started

13. mbsurfersc

mbsurfersc New Member

yeh i have a wing on my car..w/steel gray rota boost wheels. im deffinately down for meeting up somewhere though

14. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

ya'll should just make a flyer and stick it on any wrx's window that you see. i had some luck in Sc doing that when i was traveling through there going to Va. one dude even came down to Atl for the install day at my house. I dont know if Alex still has them or not, but there used to be cards that you could pass off to people when you met them. I passed some cards out while driving on 285 in rush hour traffic! I hope you all can get something going up there. I will stop in when i have to go to VA and hang with you guys for a night sometime.

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

we still have/use them... heres a link

16. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

Hey guys,
    My names Charles and I live in Seneca just next to Clemson (for those of you that are just here on school). Anyways you'll be seeing my 04' WRB STi running around soon. Just thought I'd say hello.

17. wrxin8or

Awesome dude, welcome. Technically, I live in Seneca also....just right over the bridge from Clemson though. Hopefully we can get a meet together sooner or later.

ps - how did you find out about wrxatl?

18. clemsonscooby

Welcome, there are a lot of new Subaru's running around that I don't know. It would be cool to have a get to gether somewhere. Its too bad we can't use CSCC autox's anymore.

19. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

I met Alex at NOPI and he told me to check it out, I also met up with them at the Petit Le Mans event (for those of you that were there I was riding shutgun in the Scion XB).

20. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

By the way Clemsonscooby, what area of Pendleton are you in I've got alot of friends around Five Forks Road that went to Pendleton High.

21. wrxracer87

wrxracer87 Member

Add one more to the count. I met Awd_Tiger last night and am trying to use this forum to locally sell/buy some parts.

22. wrxin8or

awesome wrxracer, hopefully you will stick around....wrxatlanta is a great resource in the area, plus there are some great people on here all the time

23. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is the first time I saw a reply in this thread from ya, maybe its because GT > Clemson ;)

Anyways, welcome to the site!

24. wrxin8or

need I bring up the score from our last football meeting?

25. clemsonscooby

Hey, I am subierex on the CSCC forums. We have been talking a few times. Welcome to THE boards.

I am not originally from Pendleton, but Philadelphia. I am living on Brown Rd. right now.

26. upstateevo

upstateevo New Member

hey guys i live in seneca on old clemson hwy and i was reading on some of the wrxatlanta mountain runs and i would probably join in with them i currenlty drive an 03 evo with the with wing it is apex silver there are currently 3 of us in clemson. but just thought i would say hey and i would like to hang out with you guys there are a couple of us car guys that get up and work on all sorts of cars on the weekends

27. upstateevo

upstateevo New Member

also a bunch of us going myrtle beach for a car show /meet if anyone wants to go feb 23-25 hotels 40 bucks a night

28. wrxin8or

awesome, welcome dude. I dont know if I have seen your evo around, I see the wingless silver (beast) all the time, and I drive the wingless bugeye wrx. I also live in Seneca (Harts Cove)

the other weekend the clemson suby guys (me, clemsonscooby, and awd_tiger) got together and put camber plates on awd_tiger's wrx, and we have done a few other little impromptu install days also, but I am always up for some wrenching, and the other guys probably are too

29. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

Are you Dustins friend?? If so, im the guy with the blue bugeye that lives in the next building over.

30. upstateevo

upstateevo New Member

yeah i am dustins friend brandon, yeah i liked your wrx. i hang out with him sometimes i usually with my friends with a probe built for autocross and a mx6 and a srt4

31. wrxracer87

wrxracer87 Member

We should all get together and go on a mountain run one day. I have been up there a couple times in the rex but would love to go with a group that knew were the real twisties are.:naughty:

32. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

I've noticed a 04-05 blue STi with gold wheels (not mine) several times @ Clemson Family Dentistry on Old Clemson Highway, I thought I saw a Clemson Parking tag on the mirror and an FMIC. Anyone know who this is?

33. wrxin8or

That would be Bin...hes not on here, but on NASIOC he is Cannonbolt

34. TiGERex

TiGERex New Member

You should tell him about WRXATL

35. wrxin8or

I have before, but hes not very active on any boards, hes a member of NASIOC, but I dont think he ever posts.