Savannah g2g group scheduling

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by ksource, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

unfortunatly, i won't be at the autocross on the 20th. i am going to be up in atlanta that weekend for the Year One Experience, getting more autocrossing in up there.
    i will definatly be at the next autocross down here in June though.

2. ksource

ksource Member

Ben and I will talk over getting a cookout set up for maybe the first weekend in June then.

3. BattleWagon

BattleWagon Member

so when we meetn up again????? maybe somthn this weekend?

4. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

good question, we definatly need to get something going on. anyone have parts that need to be installed or anything?

any word on that cookout Kyle?

5. ksource

ksource Member

I'm going to see Tool in Jax. this Sat. If you guys want to meet up go on without me, and I'll get with Ben on doing a cookout. I'm not sure what our work schedules are at the moment, but I will keep everyone posted.

6. JM5999

JM5999 Member

hello Savannah! Hope everyone's been having a great start to summer. It's been summer out here for a while now. We ended up also getting extended to 15 months, so it looks like the STI gets to sit in the garage a little longer before I get to ride it. Keep up these meets so I have something to come home to! I'll need help with my laundry list of installs!! Talk to you all later -Jordan

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Just wanted to say whassup Savannah? Damn I wish I was anywhere but here. Lol.

8. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

hey guys, i'm back in town and able to meet up again. any thoughts as to when we wanna get together again? it's been way, way to long. plus, we need to make jordan jealous of what's going on out here...

9. BattleWagon

BattleWagon Member

yeah for sure, we need to do somthen.....meet up at fuddruckers again or somthn, eat and cruise

10. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

how about this weekend? say saturday night?
    as far as i know i am free.

11. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

saturday would work for me. anyone else?

12. BattleWagon

BattleWagon Member

should work for me 2

13. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

well, that's three of us. where to eat/meat?

14. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

i am good for eating anywhere....although, i still want to stay away from abercorn. is there any place good to eat/hangout in the pooler/garden city area? something that wouldn't be too crowded on a saturday night?

i am going to try to round up some of the guys that aren't on the boards....hopefully we can get a few more than just the 3 of us to show up.

15. savsuby

savsuby Member

I might be able to meet up with you guys.

16. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

in the pooler area there is Sam Snead's Oak Grille, Longhorn Steakhouse, Cancun Mexican, Ruby Tuesdays, Yummy House, Spanky's, Nagano, Masato to name a few. don't know garden city very well.

i'd recommend spanky's for the cheap but decent/beer...

17. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

longhorn is overcrowded on the weekends, so that is out.....actually, spanky's sounds really good. i haven't been there in a while. anyone else have any input?

18. BattleWagon

BattleWagon Member

are they all in a general area? maybe we can meet up in a parking lot then cruise over to the resturant we pick, just tryn to suggest somthn to make sure we meet up:)

19. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

that works.
    wanna meet at the walmart at the airport exit at 6:30? from there we can jump back on 95 and head to spanky's. or we can decide where to eat when we all meet up.

20. BattleWagon

BattleWagon Member

works for me.....anyone else??

21. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

sho'nough!

see ya there!

22. BattleWagon

BattleWagon Member

well, i maybe not be able to make it to dinner, but ill try to meet up at walmart for a few, its my brothers bday and were goin out sat night....grrrrr this always happens:mad:

23. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

i hope people will get this in time. I suggest not the wal-mart parking lot but the home depot parking lot. right next to wal-mart but a lot less shoppers.