Moving back to atlanta!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nicad, Jun 4, 2007.

1. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

Hey guys,

Well, I finally got out of the Navy and am moving back to Atlanta area. I'm originally from Cartersville and looking to move back to kennesaw/marietta area. The wife and I are moving back the first week of July.

so let's see, I was a nuclear machinist mate on a fast attack submarine for a while. looking for a nice job in the area where I'm not out to sea all the damn time.

I drive a 2003 bugeye WRX, pretty heavily modified. All work was done by myself. I consider myself pretty damn knowledgeable all things subaru related, from tranny and engine swaps to basic tuning. I like to help out other guys with their installs/problems in my spare time.

here's a picture of my car in its current state, along with a brief modlist (cliche I know)
    http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/3636/dscf0360resizedvg8.jpg

6MT swap, aluminum driveshaft, suretrack rear end, subaru 4/2 pot brakes, V7 seats, EDM projectors, V2 lip, etc etc. I have an EJ257 sitting in the garage that I plan on installing when I move down.

-justin

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Awesome, welcome back :) Car looks great!

3. heathbar

heathbar Member

Very nice. Good luck with the move.

4. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Kennesaw for life!!!!!!!!!1!!one

5. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

wow nice car. Glad to have ya back

6. ronin21

ronin21 New Member

Nice ride! I am always in the Kennesaw area so I will for sure be on the lookout for you.

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

looking good dude! welcome back

8. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

thanks all. I'm driving down tomorrow to interview for some jobs. hopefully I can find something decent.

9. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Car looks great, but that's not the ver2 lip I'm used to. Did you photoshop out the vents?

10. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

its the subydude version without the vents. sorry I meant to say V1 lip.

11. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Gotcha, car looks great though!

12. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

thanks. next up is some Tokico D-spec's and some springs that are sufficient for the tokico valving.

any of you guys ever go to andretti racing up in alpharetta? I went up there a year or two ago when I visiting. I frequently hit up an indoor karting track here in norfolk

13. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

nice ride man, welcome back.

14. FACE

FACE Active Member

very clean ride man im in marietta so maybe well pass sometime:wavey:

15. ronin21

ronin21 New Member

you know I am sitting here thinking to myself "how the hell haven't I seen all these WRX's on my side of town?" Maybe its because I own one now that I am on the look out more.

16. Ashley25

Ashley25 Member

Nice car, welcome home!