Got into a fender bender

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by ^tyrant^, Jun 8, 2007.

1. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

Well last Sunday I was in my very first accident.. I was coming up to a intersection and someone made a left turn out in front of me and i had to slam on the brakes. I ended up avoiding the asshat that turned in front of me just to end up sliding into another car.

I did more damage to the car that i hit then to mine. I got a small dent in the hood and need a new bumper. All in all i guess you can say i made out the police didnt give me a ticket since he said technically it was my fault, and i didnt end up t-boning someone and possible totaling my car.

so right now im in search of where to get a new bumper and passenger fog cover.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

That sucks man. Sounds like basically the same scenario as my one and only wreck, except I did end up t-boning the guy at about 45 mph. His fault though...

Glad you and everyone involved is alright.

3. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

sorry to hear about, it sucks i know

4. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

anyone know where i can get a new bumper? i have a friend that is a painted and is going to paint it and fix the hood..

5. 1naplay

1naplay Member

sorry to hear about your car.

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Sorry to hear about your STi...I hope that everything works out for ya...

Mark

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

Im so sorry man...i cant stand oblivious drivers!!!!!!!:fawk:

8. flip

flip Member

Same here cept I was goin about 55, I was in an integra, the guy was a girl and she was stupid...

9. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

oh ya i failed to mention the car that i hit was full of Mexicans and the woman driving ended up being arrested because she did not have a GA license!.. And the owner of the car came down to the scene and the officer asked him if he knew that she didn't have a license and he said yes.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The fog light cover doesnt look too bad, you could prob clean it up np.

As for the bumper, check out subarugenuineparts or subaruparts.com for a new one. Otherwise, start browsing NASIOC, etc.

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

These threads make me sad... guess I should count my blessings all I got was a door ding the week I bought my car...