Dahlonega Mountain run on June 24th

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by xpsi, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Who is in my area that is going other than XPSI? I'm home now so if somebody wants to grab the mount I'm awake for awhile

2. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

like a suction camera mount? we may want that

3. xpsi

xpsi Member

pm me back. And i will go get it.

4. xpsi

xpsi Member

Check #1 post for info!!!!

Thanks everyone, see ya tomorrow.

5. senfinger

senfinger Member

*Cough* My wife is telling me that she really wanted to hit up some house searching tomorrow. So I may or may not be there... = ( (Will try hard though) LOL

6. senfinger

senfinger Member

ME<---=Came back early.... It was verrrryyy niccccccee!

The top 2 funny issues for the day…

The Dawsonville Outlets at 10:20 to 10:30 AM doesn’t mean the Chevron at the end of 400 a.k.a. Dahlonega LOL

Also, yes the EVO does understeer and it likes to eat WRX’s in the process… LOL (Good save on both the evo and wrx!)

The forged Z kicks teh ass

Later and till next time…

7. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

+1 for the outlets, luckily we caught up with you guys, I was keeping up until I had to wait up for my bud in the S2k, nice drive though fun seeing all the evos, 350z, and don't forget the yaris. I couldn't catch up with you guys once I stopped. The first run up the mountain though was awesome, I am gonna have to get some sway bars for next time though.

8. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

i thought the run went great, pleasure driving with you guys. I'll post pics soon...

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

How did Jason's camera setups do?

10. YSLBTT

YSLBTT Member

it was a lot of fun, a bit unorganized, but a lot of fun... it was great seeing what some of you can do...

the z was just insane, dev, and the black bug eye (keegan i think?) were also just awesome.

it was a bit scary when i almost lost it, but luckily i got it back under control...

i hope everyone had a good time and made it home safe...

anyone hear news from the rx7 and the mustang dudes? i never saw them again after lunch.

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Jason has the black bugeye, and Keegan has the white 06' wrx

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

we caught up to the mercedes, and mustang group on the way home. never saw the RX7 or Yaris again....

yeah, definitely a good run today. Even tho i planned on not driving I was glad I did. its still nice even when you take it easy.

13. YSLBTT

YSLBTT Member

the yaris was with us.

14. Jake

Jake Active Member

oh did they catch up after we left turners corner? we left you guys there, remember? and they still hadn't gotten back

15. YSLBTT

YSLBTT Member

yeah, the silver evo had a problem. his maf sensor was broken. it was running but it sputtered sometimes... i had an extra one sitting at home so i gave it to him...

the yaris was just getting brake fade...

16. Jake

Jake Active Member

oh ok, well thats good.

in other news, did anyone behind me today notice oil on their windshields? greg and bomjoon noticed it last nite. i'm hoping its just fuel, but i wouldn't be half-surprised if it was oil. anyways, anyone?

17. YSLBTT

YSLBTT Member

faheem, the guy in the bimmer, had unburnt gas from me, ryan (the other blue) and some on the other side as well, meaning it came from a wrx... so im not sure.

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, I thought it was gas too since he was running uber rich, but as soon as I tried the washers.... I was blind as fawk

19. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

yeah thanks for the oil bath... lol

i washed my car 4 times in 2 days. lol

20. Jake

Jake Active Member

sorry, i need a new engine, cheap! HELP ME!

21. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

4g63 in a subaru FTW~! lol i dont think anyone has done this yet or vise versa.

22. Jake

Jake Active Member

umm, yeah. i was thinking ALOT cheaper

23. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

b16? lol you can get half the car with instalation for around 1000. hahaha

oh and 1/4 the power.

24. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Don't see any post about someone dropping a camera so I assume the mount worked?

25. Greg

Greg Active Member

Ah, they never listen to little ol' me anyways...

26. Jake

Jake Active Member

they couldnt get the lipstick cam to link up with the camcorder, so they nixed the idea all together...

27. Greg

Greg Active Member

dammit

28. AGL_7882

AGL_7882 Member

lol.....i was to busy sliding around that turn to realize how close u were until the guy in the yaris told me.

29. jason

jason Member

^^Crazy drivers, sliding around corners. J/k LOL

Had fun guys. Good meeting the new faces.

30. Jake

Jake Active Member

yay for smoky brakes!

31. FACE

FACE Active Member

I will for sure want to go on the next run!!!

32. WebGod

WebGod New Member

I figured this was you guys I saw yesterday. I was on my way home... Yes, I live all the way up there.. :D

The Forged Z was Teh S3X!!!!

33. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

stay tuned for the next one, come and hang out sometime

34. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

35. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  36. Chemsoldiergal

Chemsoldiergal New Member

I've got some pictures from yesterday and a small video clips on the hwy!! I’ll see if I can post that tonight. Chemsoldier27 and I pasted out when we got home we were beat!!! :zzz: