Brown Cow is at it again.

Discussion in 'General Community' started by jason, Jun 26, 2007.

1. jason

jason Member

OK, so If you guys remember Brown cow (Jon), he now has a Miata. Well he was Trying to get some info on a Miata site about which coilover to go with. Needless to say the Miata guys are a different breed. (AKA Older)

First page is very entertaining

Brown Cow VS Founding fathers
    http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=238064&page=1&pp=25

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

lol thats funny. has anybody done that on here? And Miata ppl are clickish. my friend has 1, he drives my car with almost 3 times the power and he's like "eh, not a bad car"

3. BrownCow

BrownCow Member

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

otherwise we'd all be gay men or middle-age women, right?

Classic! After reading though I'm unfortunately siding with them... It seemed like 90% were trying to be helpfull(after the 1st page) and the OP didn't agree with their opinions and was egging them on...

5. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

yeah i don't get it, seemed like the guys that posted after all jon's ranting were trying to help, and he just felt like f'ing with them. but whatever

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

agreed^^

7. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

What color miata does this kid have? And do you know if he goes to the Art Institute? I met a guy yesterday at Johnny's sitting on his green miata with a roll bar and bondo from drift damage. He was asking me about my wrx so I wonder if that was him? He goes to my school but I've never approached him

8. Jake

Jake Active Member

no his miata is black, mostly stock, pretty clean

9. jason

jason Member

Pretty Clean? That thing is in mint condition. 70K ,garage queen, 93 LE

10. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

They probably see him as an [​IMG]

11. BrownCow

BrownCow Member

not really -- i only do that from time to time...those who know me know that i'm pretty laid back and blend into the crowd when at get-togethers, but anyway...

as far as them trying to help, yes, most were and were doing a good job at it, but i just didn't like the fact that they were kind of biased toward spending big money just to have fun and enjoy your car, that's all.

all is well here. missed you guys - I'm WRXAtlanta's belly-fruit

12. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

lol, Jon, you crack me up!

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome back :)

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Yeah I dont get spending 2K on coilovers on an older miata that's got a KBB value of the same amount.