two-tone WRX

Discussion in 'General Community' started by midnight_rider, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Driving home from work today around 10 pm on Lville-Suwanee Rd. Blue and White two-tone paint job, had dealer tags so I dont know if youre on here but figured Id give it a shot.

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Two toned??? I'm intrigued.... What was what?? ie... white hood/trunk, blue body etc...

3. I saw that guy a couple of weeks ago in Lawrenceville..... Not my thing but the paint job looked good.....

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

yeah what was the color skeem??

5. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

i have seen it to, i think it is blue and white

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  6. Deke

Deke Active Member

It wasn't this one was it?

[​IMG]

7. No, I think it's blue on top, white on bottom..... I think......

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

It was probably 8urvtec's....maybe not because his car has it split in the middle...You are saying this wrx has 2 tone from bottom to top right?.

Mark

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  9. 1naplay

1naplay Member

I saw it tonight, Silver upper and lower is blue, and I think was bugeyes, he was looking at my car while driving by, was around the best buy in buckhead.

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I'm just confused, where does the color split? Theres no real sharp lines or trim to split at...

11. Kr@zYmEx!c@n

Kr@zYmEx!c@n New Member

i saw tha two tone friday night turning on to l'ville suwanee. it was blue on the bottom and white on the top. very nice

12. 1naplay

1naplay Member

the split was like half of the door (up) one color, and botton other, but the whole car. so 50/50

13. socrates42

socrates42 Member

i would like to see a picture of that