Photoshop favor anyone?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by Deke, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

Anyone with some free time and a love of photoshop want to do a couple quick wheel chops for me?

Best pic I could find of the side of my car:
    [​IMG]

Not sure if pictures of the wheels are easier to do with just the wheel or of the wheel on another car so here are both.

1. Hyper Black

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Black (it would be awesome if you could drop my car about an inch too)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really know very little about photoshop, so I have no idea how hard/easy this is, or if this pictures will work for it. These don't need to look great or anything, I just want to get an idea of what they will look like, but I will not be offended at all if someone doesn't do this. Just thought I'd give it a shot :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

is that a bunch of dog turds in your drive in the first pic :keke:

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

i'd do it for you but i wont have time until 8pm this evening. if nobody has helped you out by then i'll hook you up.

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

are these gonna be 18's or smaller in scale? I might have a min....

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha, no, they're the spikey balls that come off of Sweet Gum Trees. We have an enormous one that covers our driveway.

And I'm thinking 17x8s, so 17s would be great. Thanks guys, I wasn't expecting the response that I got :)

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

This super quick but not too shabby I guess....gotta run...:)

[​IMG]

7. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

nice job scott

DeweyWRX, i think they look great on your ride

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

Damn, correct you are. Thanks Scott!

Yeah, I really not in the market right now, but I'm pretty sure the next time I need a set of tires, there are going to be some rims to go along with them. I've had an epic internal battle on what color to get ever since I got the car back in 03. I eventually decided to go with something dark. I was thinking bronze for awhile, but I feel it's not quite mainstream enough for me. I mean it's super mainstream in the tuner world, and while I do love props from all of my import driving friends, I also want props from all my southern, truck and suv driving friends :)

So in my battle it's come down to either a hyper black or a true black. My only hesitation about getting a matte black wheel is the my car isn't exactly a true black (due to the mbp paint). But it's really only in certain light that it's noticeable and I think black on black is super sex. But then I'm also digging the hyper black, especially after that quick chop. Thanks again scott!

9. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

no probs :bigthumb:

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I love that wheel :)