Free $50....i know u want it.

Discussion in 'General Community' started by UpSideDownDesi, Aug 22, 2007.

1. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

I know most of us here can use free $50. We just opened our new Suntrust branch in Grayson and giving $50 Suntrust Visa Gift Cards to our new customers who open a checking account with us or we will donate $100 to a charity you choose. Give me a call at 770-277-5201 to set up a time/date to come in or stop by the branch 1949 Rosebud Rd, Grayson, Ga, 30017 (ask for Sunny) .
    P.S. Checking account is free...no charge to open or maintain. You can also earn extra $25.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  2. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

minimum deposit?

Minimum balance?

3. UpSideDownDesi

None for both questions. Just this month Suntrust has changed lots of their accounts and services. You'll be surprised to see things they can offer to you. When you come in don't forget to ask me about how you can earn another $25.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  4. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Sh!t I all ready bank with them.
    +1 for Suntrust.

5. UpSideDownDesi

gf? :D

6. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

well, as long as thats permanent, i wouldn't mind having another checking account. but damn, that drive will eat up that $50 in gas for me.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

How about you give me $150 for the 3 suntrust accounts I alerady have?

8. UpSideDownDesi

it is permanent, you can actually get $75 ;).

9. UpSideDownDesi

lol new cutomers only

10. UpSideDownDesi

11. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

nice but its too far.

you give more $$ for new business accounts? lol
    like say $200? heh :p

12. UpSideDownDesi

lol actually we got really good promotions going on with our business accounts and yes you still get $75 or more. For example open business acct get $50 then get business credit car get $25. Then open personal free checking acct get another $50 and personal credit card another $25.....all in all...$150 just for opening. That's only tip of the iceberg...i can send you more info on Business accts.

13. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

E*Trade gave me $200 :p

14. UpSideDownDesi

werrrd....was that on a trading acct or checking acct, and what were their conditions?

15. ferrellb35

ferrellb35 Member

i have 2 accounts with them already...i could always open another one though

16. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Does this apply to all locations? Grayson is too much of a drive for me and I need a new checkings account.