DO NOT run from the cops in Blue Ash, Ohio!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Matt, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

h-o-l-y s-h-i-t!

3. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

Thumbs up to BAPD!!!!

4. Matt

5. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

damn...
    to bad for that guy.

dont run from cops unless you know you can run from em for sure.
    monte carlo??... gimme a break. if i had a monte carlo i wont even try.

6. jayj713

jayj713 Member

i thought the guy was fucked when the first cop hit the driver side door but then he got hit again and shot :eek4:

7. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

OH MY GOD! :eek3:

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I think this was on CNN a while back. What an idiot.

9. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

god damn man... i was wondering why that first officer was shooting but if his life was endanger then its acceptable

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

x2

Haha, that was nuts.

11. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

12. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

holy shit!

13. Brian

Brian Active Member

Didn't you know running from the cops is a capital punishment in Ohio? I think it's your left hand for stealing...

14. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

HOLY SHIT!!! He had it coming!!! +1 for the cops!!

15. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

16. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

She was 11 and driving drunk and yes I said she!

ORANGE BEACH, Ala.--

Police officers in Orange Beach, Ala., were shocked to discover that a driver who led them on a high-speed chase was an 11-year-old girl who was driving drunk, authorities said.

Patrol car dash cam video showed a long chase up and down a busy Baldwin County highway Wednesday at speeds of up to 100 mph.

The driver eventually lost control of the car and crashed.

"She left the road here and she went airborne," Orange Beach police Asst. Chief Greg Duck said. "She didn't come down until she hit (a) fire hydrant and knocked the two palms down and then came right back up against those two dead palms."

Deputies then swarmed the crashed car with guns drawn and found the 11-year-old girl from Perdido Key, Fla., behind the wheel, the report said.

The girl told police that she had borrowed her mom's car and was on the way to pick up her sister from a concert.

The girl faces charges of drunken driving, speeding, reckless driving and leaving the scene of a crash.

17. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

holy crap dude...that looked like something out of grand theft auto....sux for dead guy but i enjoyed it...man something is wrong w/ me...lol

18. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Awesome! Good stuff.

19. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

you can do that!? seems like maybe 2-3 shots, but man he almost unloaded his clip in that guy..

20. Eco Auto Clean

dude you wear a badge and you can do as you please...DUH!..lol..if I was getting run down by a monte carlo for only $30k a year..I'd be unloading a clip or two as well

21. 4sevens

4sevens Member

Thats crazy. They should strike a deal with subaru and equip some of the cops with STI's :p

22. Eco Auto Clean

haha...yea..except for gsp and some of duluth..im sure they are just fine w/ the hemi chargers..lol

23. heathbar

heathbar Member

The cop on the hood at the end is a BAMF!

24. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

That's fucked up. He did not need to kill him. He shot the fuck out of him, that cop was out of control.

25. Eco Auto Clean

refer to #20...just my .02

26. Matt

It may have been a little excessive, but at the same time, in the article, the 'drug runner' perp had a serious criminal history AND he attempted to run the cop over while trying to flee.

Kill or be killed is how it's put. Survival of the Fittest.

27. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

Yeah holy crap

28. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Thats why i do my shooting through the internet.

29. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

30. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I'm a little skeptical about the running over the cop part. Looked to me he was just turning around to try and get away. Also, I don't remember them making references to his criminal record when he was fleeing. To me it looked like a u-turn, and to be honest, anyone stupid enough to try and outrun the police in a Monte Carlo could easily be stupid enough to try and u-turn out of the situation.

The fact is they freakin shot the fuck out of this man! The streets were empty and there were plenty of cop cars to block him in somewhere.

I mean shit, this guy was probably a scum bag and on any other given day I couldn't have cared less if he got killed but the fashion in which this was done worries me most. I can't help but wonder if he had been white it would have turned out like this. But that's a whole other issue.

31. 4sevens

4sevens Member

I'm not downplaying how much of a dirtbag that driver was, but the cops were pretty lame.
    The first guy yells through the radio - he tried to RAM ME! yeah right, if that were the case he would have been rammed you already - the guy was just trying to do a u turn to get away. what a wimp.
    Whaaa he tried to ram me LOL

Yeah and that cop firing into the windshield was overkill too. It looks something out of a 3D first person
    shoot 'em up. The guy on his knees unloading his pistol into the windshield like that!

You can tell in the news article that they were being extremely defensive. Stating stuff like the
    drivers criminal record has no relevance when the whole thing happened because the police
    DIDNT KNOW that he had such criminal records. Why was it in the news? They're being defensive
    about their actions.

He tried to RAM ME. haha. what a wuss.

32. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

when a crook tries to run away from law enforcement, there is always more than just minor traffic violation. Since I know more background of the story, the last cop on the hood shooting at the suspect might be little excessive force. However, when he decided to elude the cops, he also decided to accept the consequence of getting killed. I will still stand behind those cops IF i have to pick one side.

33. 4sevens

4sevens Member

Oh I'm all behind the cops. They did what they had to do plus a little more. And that guy is a total
    dirtbag - endangered the public as well as the cops.

I'm just laughing at the stereotypical cop with an ego twice the size of their head. I know not all
    cops are like that and they do serve and protect the public, but there are issues with a good number
    of cops. But don't we all have issues. :rofl:

34. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

:eek3:
    remind me never to run from the cops.

35. cannarella

cannarella Member

That dude was putting everyone else's lives in danger on the roads when he decided to run. He made the decision to run and he dealt with the consequences. Good riddance. Do you just want the police to let him go? Politics make it tough for police to protect when they have to follow rules when the other guy doesn't.

36. Matt

Actually, it was sent to me in an email. I found out AFTER I posted it here that it was on there.

37. Matt

oh, and don't forget...the car was stolen.

stolen car

+

running from teh police

=

something more fucked up than what a camera shows.

Also, we do not and can't see what happened before the guy jumping on the hood of the car unloading into the windshield. It's not an easy task to do that while the car is moving, so I can certainly see where the drug runner, car thief, pile of dog shit person would have attempted to run him over. That's the only way he could get on top of the car.

Think about it. 3500+ pound car IS a deadly weapon.

38. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

For cereal? Just 2 or 3 shots? Imagine trying to shoot at all with your heart pumping that fast, adrenaline rushing, kneeling on a car, and shooting through a windshield. Would you just fire 2 or 3 shots thinking that those shots were sufficient? No training can prepare you for that.

39. Kolgoth

Kolgoth Supporting Member

Note to Self: Install Bullet Proof Glass in Windshield!

Holy bajeebus!

I mean, I'm obviously behind the cops on this one - one less scumbag on the streets is OK w/ me...but still - that's crazy as hell! I just wish the camera recorded the speed of the vehicle - it'd be cool to see how fast the car accelerates...could get some useful information out of it Haha :naughty:

40. 4sevens

4sevens Member

He should have driven a 7-series with bulletproof windshield.

41. zigzag

zigzag New Member

Just looks amateurish and out of control. Good cops are trained to act as a unit and neutralize the situation without deadly force. If the guy pulled a weapon or was driving a freakin' 18 wheeler , I could understand. This is like them tasering that 6 yr old girl in florida or more recently the hand cuffed girl.
    Knowing many cops and private security, I can tell you they're human like anybody else ...with all tha kinks and drama. If we allow them to be judge, jury, and executioner on the street then welcome to tha 3rd world! It'll just be a matter of time before even minor stuff causes them to use gun play..... with some lame ass excuse..." Uhhhh the 6 yr old was holding the pencil in a threatening manner...had to neutralize him with the taser" , or " Uh thought the anti-lag thingy was a gun shot so i emptied the clip into that ricer's Sti" :eek4:

Sorry gents can't find it funny. Seen too much of it in real life..

42. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Damn he had it coming. Dumb ass....