Foo Fighters fans?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Deke, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

Anyone on here a fan? I've been listening to them since they hit the scene, and am rarely ever disappointed with anything they put out. Which brings me to my love of their new song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhnmUdmz74

2. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Great song! I just wish the tickets to the tabernacle weren't so bloody expensive. I think it's only a warm up tour though so hopefully they'll be back!

I've got the latest album and I think I prefer In Your Honour but it's still a very good listen. They couldn't do a bad song if they tried!

3. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

yea although i was never crazy over them, i really like their music over the years

4. Deke

Deke Active Member

True that, I missed out on Incubus in January and now Foo Fighter. I love the tabernacle (so much better than HiFi, Philips, Gwinett), but the really big shows are such a pain to get tickets for.

5. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

love them

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I really like the new album as well, a few songs are closer to their original album than what they have produced in awhile...

7. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

the tabernacle would be a great place to see them. wish I had tickets...

8. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

I Am Going To Be There On Thursday

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I saw em play in Orlando with the Chili Peppers a few years ago. They put on an awesome show!

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

So I may be crazy, but I just turned down a reasonably priced ticket for Thursday...freaking ridiculously hard exams on Fridays...

11. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

jackass..where are your priorities? :p

12. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

curses. I didn't know they were in town.

Oh well. I don't like the new album as much... i think compared to previous ones, its lyrically weaker... :( Except Pretender.

13. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

you suck! :p