Damn you, Speed Channel!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluelinescooby, Oct 6, 2007.

1. For preempting over 5 hours of Petit LeMans coverage for some stupid NASCAR Truck qualifying and race..... :grr: And curse you, NASCAR, for poisoning our culture with your false promises..... technology from almost every other auto sport trickles down to improve the cars we can drive on the street..... when can I expect to buy a rear-drive, V8-powered Ford Fuzion? Never! Just get it over with and create a separate NASCAR channel so that we may again watch real racing on Speed.....

*sigh*

/rant

2. WJM

WJM Banned

3. Done..... thanks for posting that, good to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel

4. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

when is this Nascar stuff ending?

5. Ending today or ending for good? The latter may be too much to hope for, but ALMS coverage starts again at 6:30 tonight and runs till 10.....

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

You think you have it bad...? I had a free ticket, but I wasn't able to get to the track today, so it got wasted. I figured I'd make the best of it and watch it on TV, but they changed all my channels around yesterday, and DROPPED SPEED CHANNEL! WTF?!?! So now I'm shit out of luck!

7. Ok, you win.... :wtc:

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah... So I'm bored shitless now watching cops :)

9. zigzag

zigzag New Member

Yeah tha Nascar conspiracy continues. I miss the WRC and Touring car coverage. Speed has just bowed to the lobbyists

10. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

i was referring to the ending time of Nascar program

did anyone catch F1 last night in Shanghai circuit? It was in the early monring hours, not sure if speedchannel boradcasted... I missed it

11. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

Cops makes me laugh

12. That's one thing they've been pretty good about keeping up with...... they're always good about F1 qualifying and raceday coverage...... at all hours of the day or night......

13. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

the F1 race was awesome. hamilton went off the track about 10 feet coming into the pits straight into a gravel trap. marshals couldn't get him loose and he had to retire. raikonen went on to win the race easily. most entertaining race I've seen in a while. vettel finished way up there, and ferrari engines scored 24 points with STR and the factory team cleaning up

14. Greg

Greg Active Member

^ nice, someone else who actually follows F1 :)