GTG This Saturday- 10/20

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Pomorski, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

OK buddie-boys,

Since Jordan is back in town and we're gonna get together this weekend, I propose we do something we haven't done in a while and something a little more than just meet and have dinner.

How about an afternoon of bowling or some go-karting? Afterwards we can go someplace and have some dinner and welcome Jordan back in style!

What do y'all think? Ya up for it?

Al.

2. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

i am up for either. although, i wouldn't mind go-karting since i missed the last one, but like i said, either would work.

as far as i know, i am free most of the day and also that evening, so i will be there whatever we do.

Ben

3. ksource

ksource Member

I'm down! :coolugh:

4. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

what time of day?

5. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

are you going to be down in the area matt?
    if so, it would be cool if you could join up with us.

how about bowling or carting around 3 and then an early dinner after that?

6. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

I'd say that sounds mighty fine. Hopefully Jordan can meet up that early. If only he'd reply...

7. reconracer

reconracer Member

Hopefully I should be able to come out for the 1st time, my car finally runs and got strapped to the dyno last night to be tuned today. Tomorrow I am driving to Santee, SC to meet with the guys at H&H out of Fayettville, NC for dropoff. They agreed to drive halfway since Fayetteville is 300 miles away. Can't wait to here what the magic numbers are.

8. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Go karts FTW!!

Let me know where and when I'm there

9. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

ok, 3pm at the gokart track in pooler right off of hwy 80. it is on the opposite side of the road from Spanky's up there.
    we can figure when and where we are going to do dinner from there.

10. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

sounds good. i'll be there!

11. JM5999

JM5999 Member

i'll be there...i can only stay until about 5:30 though, i have dinner reservations that i have to be at now. i am free before 3pm as well though. right now I'm planning on waking up and buffing out the car. if anyone's up for hanging out let me know. Ben, I'll call you tomorrow.

12. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

i work D:

13. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

I could get together earlier since it seems ben has all the numbers, gimmee a call!

14. gfred024

gfred024 Member

I wont be out of work till 1:30-2:00

15. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

Don't know about all y'all (working on my southern speak) but I had a lot of fun tonight. I'll try and get the pics up tomorrow Jordan. So check back in for them!

16. 06TR

06TR Member

I had a good time today even though I was running a little late. Hopefully we will have a better turn out next time.

17. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

Pics from this evening

Here are the pics Jordan and I took using my camera. These are smaller, dumbed down in quality versions of the full thingy. So, if you want an honest to goodness, full size and full quality pic (3888x2592 pixels) of any of these, pm me your email and I'll send it to you; just tell me which numbered picture it is you want. I have to say that I really like the last picture of Jordan's rear wheel, came out really good I think.

So, here ya go l'il fellas:

1:
    [​IMG]

2:
    [​IMG]

3:
    [​IMG]

4:
    [​IMG]

5:
    [​IMG]

6:
    [​IMG]

7:
    [​IMG]

8:
    [​IMG]

9:
    [​IMG]

10:
    [​IMG]

11:
    [​IMG]

18. JM5999

JM5999 Member

those pics came out great. I'll have to start looking at upgrading my camera to SLR at some point. Also, I've sent you a pm for the larger pics. Go Karting was fun, I'll see you guys all in April when I get back for good.

19. reconracer

reconracer Member

So when's the next G2G, finally my WRX it parked in the driveway