Monthly Subaru Meet

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by UpSideDownDesi, Nov 26, 2007.

?

Monthly Subaru Meet

1. Sounds good, I am in

42 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No No :(

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

Next Month's........April 3rd, Regal's 24 off Shallowford Rd in Norcoross

Well the Subaru meet has been getting more and more interest and I was thinking that we can make this a monthly meet. For the past couple meets we have been meeting up and hanging out for hour or 2 then rolling out to a different location to do something else (eat, chill, or w/e). That way we get to hang out, meet fellow members, and get a nice little cruise together to next location. I was thinking after every 2 meets we can do a organized Subaru Mountain Run from the meet location.

Day/Date:April 3rd
    Time: 6:00 PM

3265 Northeast Expy Ne, Atlanta, GA

P.S
    one thing folks once y'all get to the parking lot please obey all the signs and give pedestrians their way first, park cars properly in 1 spot and don't speed around the meet area (cops will be watching us). I have noticed WRXatlanta is very concerened about their image as a group/community so please act/drive properly once we are on the road as a group (ya I know lil playing around here and there, but lets be smart about it too). I don't want to see any blue lights behind anyone.

If i missed anything please feel free to add. Mods if you like, make this a sticky?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Monthly meet sounds great... Hopefully the cold weather won't mess w/ us too much! can't wait till next one!

3. UpSideDownDesi

Couple of extra sweaters and jackets can take care of that. This is a no excuse meet lol.

4. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

dang, voted yes then looked at the date, its my dads birthday so i dunno if ill be able to make it...

5. Eco Auto Clean

haha I have no excuses..I'm dedicated as long as I'm not working which I know I'm off on Sundays

6. SCOOBY18

SCOOBY18 Member

I Would Like To Try To Make It.i Need To Make Sure There Is No Quad Practice That Weekend.

7. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I will try to make this one. Sorry I could not make it out to the last one.

8. UpSideDownDesi

sounds great...we can post this meet in for g-nett sub forums too since this is in g-nett this will be something for them to look forward to.

9. ballistic

ballistic Member

thats the carmike parking lot isnt it?

10. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Thanks for watching out! We strive to be the best Subaru community by being the friendliest and most mature club we can be. At times our polices seem strict but its only in the best nature of the community.

I'll sticky this, and I'm going to make it out to this one.

11. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I'm good for sundays.

12. perduevision

perduevision Member

Sounds good to me!

13. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

If I don't have a game I'll make this...and this is my Birthday weekend too :ddirty:

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Yeah man, long time no see.

15. UpSideDownDesi

yea it would be nice to have this around 3pm when it's nice and sunny and that will still leave us plenty of time to do something else afterwards.

16. UpSideDownDesi

Yes it is :)

Thanks man, looking forward to meet ya.

17. Eco Auto Clean

needs to be the 16th...I'm ready to get out and do something w/ some fellow subarus..lol..last meet was just a tease...

18. AlliRae

AlliRae Member

I know I'm kinda new and prob. don't have much weight in the issue but I won't be going

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  19. Deke

Deke Active Member

I would be interested in future meets, but I'll more than likely be out of town for this one.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  20. UpSideDownDesi

u got me lost bro...why no?

21. Eco Auto Clean

well I have been informed by the boss man that our company xmas party is dec 16th...hopefully it will be around 7 or later so il be able to hang out for a bit

22. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

I'll be there on the 16th. That's right after finals. Sounds like a great way to unwind.

23. Well its alittle bit away so I cant say for sure but since it is a Sunday then I will most likely be there. Sorry I missed the last one I ended up being out of town for Turkey Day.

24. UpSideDownDesi

me and some other members will be at Santa Run in Douglasville and will be coming up from southside rite around 2PM. If anyone is coming from that area...more than welcome to meet up and roll together :).

25. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Can I come to THAT party?!

:rofl:

26. Eco Auto Clean

cool...spoke to bossman....company party doesn't start till 8 or so...this will be the most amazing sunday I've had in a long time! lol

27. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

I will be there for sure. Sorry I could'nt come to the last one. Anyone coming from the PTC , Fayetteville area? Maybe we could meet up and ride up there. I havent met hardly anyone on this forum yet so this will be a blast.

28. UpSideDownDesi

we'll be in downtown right about 2pm...you can meet us up there and we can all ride along.

29. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Sounds good, I'll Pm you when it gets closer to the meet

30. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

That could be a good deal for a couple of us down here on the south side:)

31. UpSideDownDesi

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  32. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

dang, dont think i can make douglasville, gwinnett yes but wont have time to drive out to d-ville.

33. Eco Auto Clean

um not to be difficult but I'm sticking w/ carmike at 124/reagan

34. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

yeah, same here. Got some plans in the evening in snellville so if anyone else is down for still meeting at the original location, i could hang there for a bit

35. UpSideDownDesi

k instead you all wanna bump up the meet to next sunday so it easy for everyone? feedback feedback

36. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

that works too, id be all about meeting up in d-ville, but just doesnt fit the schedule

37. Eco Auto Clean

or we can and should just stick to this sunday..the original plan...this is going to cause mass confusion and frustration for trying to change so soon when it was planned almost a month ago

38. UpSideDownDesi

k back to original....i was trying to get opinions and got them no....all post edited. :wiggle:

39. Eco Auto Clean

bump..hope to see a lot of u sunday!!

40. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

I'll be there this time...:) Or ghost might pound my face :eek4:

41. UpSideDownDesi

people coming from southside give me a call 678-575-5304, Sunny. So we can meet up in ATL area around 2 or 3 then roll together to the meet.

42. Eco Auto Clean

see u folks tomorrow!!...hopefully it won't rain like last time!

43. Hmm I might drop by to this, but where will ya'll roll to after the parking lot area?

44. Eco Auto Clean

the past 2 times we hit up sonic off riverside between 120 and 316...guess it depends on the mood, weather etc...

45. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Where will you be located for the ride over? I may be in attendance if the rain is absent.

46. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

Cant wait to meet up today. Can this address be found on a GPS?

47. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

cant wait for the meet!!!!

48. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

see ya guys in a few hours!

49. Eco Auto Clean

suby_rue let us know if u need directions...also u can search for target which is in the same shopping center ...off ronlad reagan and scenic hwy/124..see u guys shortly!

50. Ah, sorry guys, I need to help my friends study Calc!