G2G This Saturday

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by 06TR, Dec 7, 2007.

1. 06TR

06TR Member

I know I posted late but it's supposed to be nice this weekend, so does anyone want to meet up?

2. truegiant

truegiant Member

maybe..

you can come buy the house or we can meet up for lunch somewhere.. i am picking up a new project around 10am or so.. and am going to be tearing into it until the wife makes me get ready for her "christmas party"... let me know!

3. reconracer

reconracer Member

I possibly might be in sav, tomorrow but will most likely have my great dane with me, thinking about taking the family and him to forsythe park

4. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

unfortunately, i won't be able to make a meet this weekend. my fiancee and i are going to be busy tree shopping and putting up decorations around the house....

5. 06TR

06TR Member

Since it seems like this weekend everyones got a full agenda, we can g2g maybe next weekend. I would really like to get a regular thing going even if it is every other weekend or once a month.

6. reconracer

reconracer Member

im up for next weekend

7. ksource

ksource Member

what 06TR said...

i really need to make it out soon. there are a few of u i still need to meet as well. its been months since my last g2g and now i'm finally coming out of the woodwork. ;)

8. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

i'm thinking next weekend also...

9. truegiant

truegiant Member

well..

If anyone is near 17/204 area let me know because since i am going to be on convalescent leave for the next almost three weeks I will be doing a wire tuck on the hatch. Sure do get bored sitting around the house all day! Anyone around here no how to paint.. or should i say paint good?

10. reconracer

reconracer Member

where we gonna do this at

11. gfred024

gfred024 Member

+1

12. ksource

ksource Member

i'll let al or ben make the decisions since i've been slackin for the past 6 months.
    mind you, i now have more time to spend on the boards now that i'm working my minimum 40hrs/wk.
    can't wait to meet the new peeps.

Kyle

13. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

Crappers. I can't get together this weekend unless it's an early afternoon thingy like last time. I've plans Saturday night that I totally forgot about.

I'll be on the road the following weekend for the drive back to haloed great white north for the holidays so, if I can't make it this weekend, I hope you all have a great holiday!

14. reconracer

reconracer Member

don't think i will be making it this weekend either, friday is anniversary, saturday driving down to Gainesville to get another great dane and sunday is my daughters birthday. all booked up

15. gfred024

gfred024 Member

It is supposed to be raining on Sat but I am down for whatever. Me and a couple of buddies are riding out to TYB tonight anyone interested?

16. 05wrx

05wrx Member

im not doing anythin 2nite im down for whatever, gfred024 what time you ridin out to tybee?

17. Sharpe

Sharpe Member

i will finally get my car back from sojax this week so i will be down for meeting up with you guys sometime in the near future!

18. ksource

ksource Member

Aight g2g b4 or after new years? anyone??? doesn't matter to me.

19. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I would say after because I'm sure most will be busy going to parties/gatherings n family stuff..I mean I won't be..but some folks may..

20. 06TR

06TR Member

I'm down for whatever.

21. reconracer

reconracer Member

when we getting together again

22. tigris

tigris Member

Yeah, we need another g2g so I can meet everyone :)

I have finally moved! Well, I moved the week before Christmas, but things have been busy with the holidays. But I now live in Pooler, in a subdivision off Jimmy Deloach Pkwy. Don't have internet access yet, but one of my neighbors tends to leave her open wireless up. Too bad she's too far away and it isn't stable, but it works in a pinch.

Just give me directions, time and place, and I'll try to make it to the next g2g. Happy New Year!

23. reconracer

reconracer Member

im up for whenever

24. Eco Auto Clean

as always...ill be at work!...have fun folks!

25. Eco Auto Clean

ooops..nor do I live in Savannah...lol

26. 06TR

06TR Member

Anyone down for doing something today? Let's get together and get some grub.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  27. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

didn't see this post until now, a little late for me to do anything today, already have dinner plans w/ my fiancee.

tomorrow i am helping daniel (not sure if he is on here or not) pull the engine out of his '04 WRX at his house in Georgetown. If anyone wants to stop by, drop me a PM and I will get you directions.

28. reconracer

reconracer Member

anyone know where a junkyard is, i need a 2nd row seat for my 03 expedition

29. 06TR

06TR Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  30. tigris

tigris Member

Should we try to set something up for next weekend then? Give everyone a bit more notice? Anyone free next weekend?

31. reconracer

reconracer Member

im down and thanks