GTG next weekend: 01/19/08

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Pomorski, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

Thought I'd try and get everyone together on the 19th. Anyone game? I hope two weeks is more than enough for all of you slackers to make room for it, right?

So, where and when? How about that place across from the Oglethorpe Mall? TGIF or Ruby Tuesdays which ever it is? Say 6 pm?

What do you think?

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

say ill be heading into work! lol..maybe next time..

3. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

^^ you are in the Savannah G2G section again....but, if you are ever down here, you are more that welcome to join us:)

Al, I won't be able to make it that weekend. I am going to be out of town for the long weekend. (yes, i am one of those gov't employees that gets MLK day off)

I will do my best to make it out to the next one though!!

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

hey I'm dedicated...hahaha...sorry do that too much...on the celly once again and kinda just forget to look for the details!

5. reconracer

reconracer Member

yep im down for it

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I am guessing you mean 01/19/08?

Ill edit the title for ya;)

7. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

actually no, i'm wanting to test out my new time machine i've been developing. i figured, what better way than meeting last year? you see, by sending everyone a year back, they be able to invest heavily since they'll know what the market has done recently and then we can use the proceeds to take over the world!!!

Aah, but now you know my plan and must die! Wahhhahahahahahhaah!

8. reconracer

reconracer Member

ill be up in sav this weekend if anyone wants to hangout, ill have the family with me

9. tigris

tigris Member

I'm around and quickly becoming bored, since I've run out of stuff to unpack. Let me know when/where.

10. 06TR

06TR Member

Recon, where are you going to be at?

11. Jake

Jake Active Member

i'd stop by despite not having my WRX any more, except that is the day after i will be getting my wisdom teeth out. so, doubt i'll make it.

otherwise i might have been able to convince my car's NEW owner to bring it out, 2.5l needs some drive time anyways......

12. reconracer

reconracer Member

decided to clean up around the house instead of going out, next weekend its my daughters birthday so ill be here once again

13. tigris

tigris Member

So, anything going to happen this weekend? Need to get out of the house, but don't know where to go. :hsugh:

14. gfred024

gfred024 Member

So are we meeting up or what?

15. reconracer

reconracer Member

If we can pull something together for Saturday I'll be there. Also if anyone is interested, Scott Seigel is going to Jacksonville to tune, date pending due to not enough deposits.

16. ksource

ksource Member

awww... dammit guys! i miss 'em all. unfortunately i'm on vacation in atlanta. took the subie up past dahlonega via lumpkin county, hit wolf pin gap, blood mt. with about 2 in. of melting snow. roads were wet, with pebble rock layed on the roads from all the snow. conditions were rough from fog, 0% visibility, snow, etc. elevating to over 2,000 ft. @ 33 degrees. Not to mention i was running on high performance summer tires ( yokohama AD07's), yes I AM STUPID CRAZY! but the run was very interesting and scary at times (no cars), one hell of an experience (condition wise) looking at it from a worst case scenario stand point. but i managed to drive back to atlanta area in one peace. mind you i didn't spin out once, but i got sideways once or twice thanks to the pebbles. :-b

will post vids soon... everyone drink a beer for me.

cheers

17. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

it's really bad that when i try to get something going but then am not able to make it, dammit. next week i'm for sure free but not gonna be able to make it tomorrow.

i'll get another thread going later on about next weekend.

of course, you all are more than welcome to do something tomorrow without me...

18. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

i might not be going out of town now. i was planning to head up to my parents house in the mountains, but it looks like it will be snowing up there tomorrow. if it is, i am definitely not hitting the road.

anyone have an idea of something to do tomorrow night yet?

19. 06TR

06TR Member

What's the plan for today/tonight? I'll be riding on my stockers since I got a flat tire on my other rims.

20. reconracer

reconracer Member

anyone got kids that they will be bringing with