2008 Subaru Impreza

Discussion in 'General Community' started by WRX_SVXGirl, Jan 30, 2008.

1. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

So i had to take my car into SOG today because my steering wheel decieded to have a seizure and my axel is basically broken right now. Well they gave me a 2008 Impreza as a loaner. I have to say this car is wonderful, it handles well its fast and it has more buttons and gadgets than i know what to do with. I know there are a few people with 08 WRXs, but if anyone is looking for a good car for a spouse or child this one is great. i am going to have it for atleast a week.

2. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

was this loaner just an impreza or a wrx? sounds like an impreza, and yeah i'm sure it would make a great car.

3. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

it is a regular impreza and i just got it today. my poor svx is on its last wheels so to speak :(. she is getting garage after she is fixed.

4. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

So what is the replacement going to be?

5. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

saw it up there sitting next to george's old wagon.

6. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

looking at an 01 spyder at the moment, although if i can find a better car i might get it. i need something reliable and isnt 1 of 301

7. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

sounds good. I love those cars.

8. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

the husband will be happy to have a mistubishi back in the drive way

9. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

Yeah.. didnt plan on the 1k$ expense of fixing the SVX but eh. Drives like a subaru. Costs in parts like a dsm! **dies** Previous Owners FTL

10. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i got me a 08 imprezas and i must say, they are pretty fast compaired to 02 wrx but i miss my 02 wrb, that turbo boost is gone :squint:

oh well..
    these are pretty little devils i must say..