Red interior lights

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by rdy4flt, Apr 9, 2008.

1. rdy4flt

rdy4flt Member

Around Christmas time last year I sent my HVAC and drivers door switches to Lightwerkz so they could change the color to red and add LED's to the drivers door. WOW what an amazing job. Now I want to do the fog light switch and front passenger door. Now that everything but my cluster is red my blue Pioneer radio kinda stands out. :/

Oh yeah and I also got in the JDM silver HVAC rings. I decided to leave the center section the way it was. Overall I'm extemely pleased with the results.

Big thanks to Caesar and Cory and double thanks to Cory for quick turn around time and awesome work.

Here are the pics. Now I need an Sti cluster... :D

Taken in the daytime with the headlights on to show how much brighter the center button light is. Remember how dim the stock Amber LED is in the daytime with the lights on?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Door switches are bright even during the day and stay on even if lights are off, I really don't mind that though.

[​IMG]

Taken at night, with center button lights on.

[​IMG]

Taken with center button lights off.

[​IMG]

Drivers side door panel lights. VERY BRIGHT! I love it!
    [​IMG]

Everything lit up. Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree...lol

[​IMG]

Rudi

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

awesome. I've been thinking about doing this to my bug eye!

3. rdy4flt

rdy4flt Member

I'm so glad I did this....you should definitely go for it. :)

4. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Looks good. Got to do the dash as well. It really finishes it.

5. rdy4flt

rdy4flt Member

Definitely...eventually I want to get an Sti cluster and make the clock pod red. End of this year I will also be changing out my blue head unit.

6. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

I'll take it :naughty:

7. rdy4flt

rdy4flt Member

lol....I have to save my pennies for the new stereo first. I just dropped a lot of $$ on my new SLR and lenses. :eek:hnoes: I'll let you know when the time comes though. :)

Rudi