Subaru of Decatur Service Dept.

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by cgrigalunas, Apr 10, 2008.

1. cgrigalunas

cgrigalunas New Member

I had a great experience with my 15K warranty 'check up' at Subaru of Decatur. I have a K&N filter and regular oil changes/tire rotations done, so I didn't need any of this work performed on my car. Got out of there for around $100; Lydia Carroll was my advisor and was she very helpful. I will definitely be going back there.

UPDATE:
    I called back today to better understand what I could do to my car without voiding the warranty, and ya'll are right. It seems as though since I had this done in early February, Lydia doesn't work there anymore (and doesn't seem like the dealership is there anymore either). It's a bummer since I live in downtown ATL and rarely travel OTP.

What they did for $100 was inspect the car (and adjust as necessary), change the brake and transmission fluid, install carbon deposit cleaner, and wash/vacuum the car. At least that's what the invoice said.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

so what did they do for $100?

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

It doesn't matter becuase there is no more Subaru of Decatur.

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

They did an oilchange and rotations? for 100?

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

ummm, how long ago did you get this done?

6. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Its a ghost dealership!

7. cgrigalunas

cgrigalunas New Member

update

I called back today to better understand what I could do to my car without voiding the warranty, and ya'll are right. It seems as though since I had this done in early February, Lydia doesn't work there anymore (and doesn't seem like the dealership is there anymore either). It's a bummer since I live in downtown ATL and rarely travel OTP.

What they did for $100 was inspect the car (and adjust as necessary), change the brake and transmission fluid, install carbon deposit cleaner, and wash/vacuum the car. At least that's what the invoice said.

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I see...Yes, they closed down a couple weeks ago.

I highly recommend Classic for their stellar service department. Steven, who is one of the techs there is a great tech and knowledgeable!

9. longfury

longfury Active Member

Classic is not too far outside the perimeter. You just have to deal with Roswell Rd. traffic. :)

10. Shewb

Shewb Member

Troncalli has all of Royal Subaru's cars. They offering pretty good deals on them. They say SOA will come to claim them soon and send them all to auction.

I was up there earlier this week they have an Aspen White 2008 Forester Sport 2.5XT which is SWEET!

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

How much are the old stis that are left over

12. longfury

longfury Active Member

Makes me wonder if the inventory online has been updated. I wish I could make a move now if the deals are good.

13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

screw the business, STI here i come.( if the prices are cheap enough)

14. longfury

longfury Active Member

Thats what I am thinking...

I guess I will swing by this weekend and look...

15. longfury

longfury Active Member

Anyone heard anything more about these cars or the deals they are giving on them? I have not had the time to call up there. I am just curious to know what the prices on any STI's they have. If cheap enough I could snatch one up now instead at the end of the year. :squint: :cool: :naughty:

16. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I think if they did have any STi's, they would all be 07 models. I did not see any 08 model Impreza's being loaded on the transport trucks.

17. longfury

longfury Active Member

That would work for me. I would prefer the 08 hatch but the 07 would be easier and cheaper(for now) to mod. :)

18. longfury

longfury Active Member

No STI's and only 1 07 WRX wagon from Royal at Troncalli...

19. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

only 1!? :pssh:

20. longfury

longfury Active Member

Yeap, 1 new 2007 WRX limited wagon.