For the Southside Guys, Fayetteville Meet

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by GTscoob, Jun 16, 2008.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

There's going to be a decent sized import meet at Hotlanta Wings in Fayetteville on June 28th at 8:30pm. We'll be meeting up with a few IA guys (hope that doesnt scare some of you away) but it shouldnt be a rice-fest a la the Varsity.

Lets try to get a good number of cars out there. I say we meet up somewhere else at 8pm and roll in together.

-Bobby

2. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

sounds great! I'm just a few minutes down the road. count me in

3. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

+1 I'm there.

4. johnswrx

johnswrx Member

ill be there

5. GTscoob

Thanks for the support guys, I dont believe that I've met any of you three so even more reason to meet up early and get the introductions out of the way first.

6. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Hmmm, there's a good possibility I'll be in attendance.

7. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

ill be sure to leave my nopi stickers @ home :rofl:

8. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

You should come, It will be weird having a meet on my side of town.

9. Biggis

Biggis Member

i'm there, where is the rendezvouuuuuuus point at?

10. GTscoob

How bout we meet up in the HH Gregg parking lot at the Pavilion at 8PM on sat and roll out from there. I've already got work off for the night so its on. I'm PMing everyone in this thread my number so you can get in touch if you're running late or whatnot.

11. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Bobby, your PM said 7-28, but this thread says 6-28. Could you verify which date it is for everyone? I'm assuming its this month, but want to be sure so I'm not the lone ranger.

12. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

I could be there....I'll need to show off my new downpipe. lol

13. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

Hellz yeah, it would be nice to have a good turnout of subys.

14. GTscoob

Bump for tomorrow.

15. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

I'm there

16. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Yup, all's looking good on my end too. We still meeting up at the designated spot @ 8pm?

17. GTscoob

Yep. I think I pmed everyone my cell phone so call me if you're going to be late.

18. GTscoob

Good meet guys. There's pics on IA, although nobody really got many pics of the WRXs. We're trying to make this a monthly meet, akin to a southside Varsity meet so I'll post up in a couple weeks to get guys together for July. At least the cops were cool with a bunch of imports chilling in the parking lot, they just asked James to get some sort of meet-permit for next month, but it should be going down again.

Nice meet Suby_Rue, Ghost, 5spdfrk, etc, those are just the names coming to mind this late at night.

19. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Yeh man, good times. Can't wait til the next one.

20. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

July 19th is the next meet in fayetteville, same place same time. Lets get more of us out there this time :)

21. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Planning on it!

22. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Had a friggin BLAST! best meet ive been to in a while. nice to meet you 5spdfrk, gtscoob. btw gtscoob lay off the red meat your friggin HUGE! lol

23. GTscoob

Next meet is going to be the 19th, same time same place. From the IA thread its going to be twice as big as this last meet, very reminiscent of the old school Northpoint meets. Only downside will be a load more ricers who heard about the nice cars this last meet.

24. reaper

reaper New Member

Hey Guys!!! I'm James that organized the last meet!! I can't thank ya'll enough for coming out!! Were up to over 40 cars just from IA..BUT I'm keeping rice to a minimum..There will be atleast one cop @ the meet..

Thanks Bobby for posting this up bro!! I GREATLY appreciate it!! S2katl and Seloc.net are also aware of the meet, just to give it more variety like last time...

Overall it's looking like 80-100 cars right now..So come hang out, have a beer and meet everyone! Sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself to everyone, I'll definitely say hey in 2 weeks!

As far as everything else, I'm going to try to get Changaroo from IA to take some badass pictures of EVERYONE'S cars!!!

Hope to see you all there!!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  25. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Oh snaps! Reaper's on the boards!

26. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Dang, I am going to be in Orlando that weekend. Hopefully I can come over for the next event.

Brandon

27. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i may try and show up to support wrxatlanta. is it cool i show up in a Tacoma truck?lol

28. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

:keke: been there done that.

29. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

Sure, just come and hang out with everyone.

30. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

31. GTscoob

Haha, ask any OG about how I rolled up to wrxatl meets in an F-150 for the better part of a year . . .

Thanks for bumping this, I'm going to detail my car sometime this week so it's looking good for the meet this time.

You can try to keep the rice to a minimum but they will always find the meets where good cars are hanging out and call up all of their Cavalier boyz and come out in full force.

And to the brew crew, dollar beers at Hotlanta wings. The food sucks but the beer's cheap and flows like rivers.

32. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

I'm going to try and clean my car up a little to, I' need some good pics of it so I can post it up for sell :(
    With the baby coming I need to get rid of some of our debt...

Officer tallman will probaly join us as the officer on duty ( he was the officer out there there at our last meet) he's a cool guy and wanted me to tell everybody thanks for acting like adults last meet...lol. and he is actually looking forward to the next meet.

33. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

My trip to Florida got canceled so I will be there.

Brandon

34. GTscoob

Well lets meet up at the HH Greg again, and I'll be on time.

35. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

nice! waxing the Tacoma right now.lol j/k i'll be there...just look for a white buy wearing an ol' crusty wrxatlanta tshirt in a silver truck.lol btw...i still got my eyes open for another STi so hopefully i'll be showing up in another scoob sure nuff!

36. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

Ghost and I will going to smyrna before the meet, but we should be back around 8:30-9:00... So we might be a little late, but we will surly be at hotlanta wings, if we dont see ya'll at hh.

37. walexandersTi

walexandersTi New Member

wheres the HH Greg at!? and what time are people meeting there?

38. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

39. reaper

reaper New Member

damn straight! Sorry I haven't been able to get on here since I first posted up I have been crazy busy!

I wanted to check up and see if everyone is still coming out. We are right around 50-60 cars just from IA, and about 10-15 of my friends are coming, plus a few from S2katl, and ya'll so this should be a solid meet on the southside!! THANKS TO GTscoob for helping out!!!