Incoming SCAD kid.

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by XanRules, Jun 16, 2008.

1. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

So I'll be a SCAD kid this coming semester.
    Anyone in the neighborhood?

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I'm the rival... Art Institute of Atlanta:moon:

Congrats man, what will you be doing? SCAD atlanta right? Or are you going to Savannah? After visiting the Savannah school this year I wish I applied, its so nice down there.

3. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Congrats dude!!! You moving to Savannah or will you be at the Atl one?

4. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

SCAD Savannah.
    My gap year between HS and College is almost up. I'll be majoring in Performing Arts, minoring in sequential art.

5. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

im here

6. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

i am down here also. if you need help with anything when you get down here, just drop me a line.

andy (mokinbird87) is also a SCAD student. i also know there are a few other subaru owners that go to SCAD, but i can't seem to get them on the forums.

7. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

i'm down here but only for about two-and-a-half more weeks. i received a position with hondajet in greensboro n.c. and am moving up there! looking forward to it.

8. Sharpe

Sharpe Member

i am in the boro...so not to far

9. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

So what's the consensus on bringing your car? They say not to do it, but I'll be damned if I go anywhere without my Subaru.

10. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

bring it, you wont have much fun in sav without a car

11. 04STi-GUY

04STi-GUY New Member

someone tried to break into mine at Savannah mall today. if you do bring it be careful where you park.

12. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

have you seen my car? hahaha

13. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

very true, unless you live near downtown and can walk everywhere. but then if you have to get out to the mall or best buy or anywhere that is not downtown, you either get a ride from someone or catch the bus...

parking downtown can be a pain on occasion, but if you are staying in a dorm, you shouldn't have that many problems with it, since most of the dorms have their own lots.

14. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

but definitely be careful where you park...

15. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

i`m an industrial design major at scad.. i STRONGLY suggest that you bring your car for safety hehe. but all in all i`m having a blast.

16. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

alright. How're gas prices down there?

17. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

18. tplumsti

tplumsti New Member

BRING IT!!! i am here also