New guy on blood mountatin!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mr2lickit, Jul 6, 2008.

1. mr2lickit

mr2lickit New Member

:wavey: Hey everyone I'm new to the area, and just wanted to see if there is any other subbys around this area. I live in blairsville, about 10 mins from hwy 129 & 76. I've been cruising blood mountain the last couple days, and happened to come across a silver bugeye the otherday, and was just seeing if anything happens around here. My main residence is in Florida, so I'll be heading into georgia once every month or two.....LMK if anyone wants to hit up the roads around here tommorow.... I'll be out taking pics.

Here's a few pics of my car I took yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW Georgia is freaken awesome up here!!!

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

welcome dude....great looking RS

3. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

very clean :naughty:

welcome to the site :wavey:

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

very nice..welcome aboard! yea the roads here are very nice compared to the flatlands of Florida

5. mr2lickit

mr2lickit New Member

LOL Oh yeah thats for sure!!! I'm already dreading going back :unamused:. All I have in FL is stop lights and straight roads every 1/8 mile. I wish I started my college over here instead of Florida, or I would have moved here in a heart beat. That and there are so many more ladies around this area :naughty:.

cars & girls is all I need to stay happy.:drool:

6. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

:rofl: you should see Utah, mad women everywhere! it's like a 10 to 3 ratio here! great roads in the canyons but the straight square roads of the city suck!

7. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

oh and did I mention everyone and their dog here has a subie, just ask Face he couldn't believe it!:naughty:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  8. mr2lickit

mr2lickit New Member

LOL really!!! Hell I thought I was the only car in town. It seems like everyone has a truck here. I almost feel odd not driving a truck :eek:hnoes:...... The funny thing is I use to think that FL would have the most girls, b/c of the beaches and all. I guess I was way wrong........:p

9. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

:keke: there are thousands of singles in the valley and all between 18 to 30 it's weird. must be something in the water here.

10. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

welcome you car have the similar overall look to SubieGal's RS, I do like lip on her car

[​IMG]
    more here: link

11. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy those mountains I miss them for sure. I starting to rethink my decision to move to Fl

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

Welcome to the boards man! Awesome ride...Clean!

I would say 1 out of 3 cars in Salt Lake were Subies! I thought I was seeing things!

:wavey:

13. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Welcome. Some of us make it up there every once and a while.:naughty:

14. FACE

FACE Active Member

Yeah whens the next trip?
    :naughty:

15. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Maybe when Rome gets comes up, or when I get back from Nicaragua.

16. mr2lickit

mr2lickit New Member

Thanks for all the welcomes! Yeah that subygals car is way nicer than mine. Doesn't look like she has a 100 dents like I do either hahaha.

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

We will have to hit you up mr2lickit next time we get up there!

18. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Of course!

19. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

hey man. i live in blairsville. i dont know about the silver bug eye though. i know most everyone around here. i drive a 04 silver sti. there is a 04 silver wrx but its not a bug eye. tim has a 04 green legacy and there is 2 black bug eye around here. if you want to hang. you can find us on the square in blairsville tonight. or give me a call 706 897 0734 and my name is Jeff.

20. fsuskppy

fsuskppy Member

i think the silver bug eye is Matt Forrester but I think he moved back to florida

21. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

timmy timmy, matts is a 04. his front end is the same as mine. how was pg man? yall have fun?

22. mr2lickit

mr2lickit New Member

ahhh man I just headed down to florida today :unamused:. I might be up in august next time. I'll try to make it then, so I can meet you all. It might have been a 04 wrx, or it could have just been traffic passing by.

23. eYezs1ck

eYezs1ck New Member

nice whip. im feelin those evo 5 enkeis

24. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

i drive a silver 02 WRX, but i doubt that it was me.