White Legacy Howell Mill/Marietta St

Discussion in 'General Community' started by SilverBullet2.5, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Had Tire Rack on the front window and a SCCA sticker on driver side of front bumper...

2. a1rocketpilot

a1rocketpilot New Member

[​IMG]
    That would be mine. 2005 Legacy 2.5i SWP. I'm required to run the stickers for auto-xing. Those were the only ones I couldn't put on magnets. Did you see it today?

3. Yeah, i pulled up to the right of you at an intersection, you might have been turning left.....it was right after Howell Mill turns into Marietta...I work up on Huff road...

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Dood I see you all over the place, didnt know you were on here. I think you might have even come into my Fellinis sometime or another. Talking bout the legacy, dunno if I've ever seen the RS.

5. a1rocketpilot

a1rocketpilot New Member

Well I go to Tech and I live just off of Collier, so I go to the Howell Mill Fellinis a decent bit. You've probably seen my Legacy on campus or in the surrounding environs a lot! Though as it stands, I'm going to California for an internship for 3 months, so I'll probably leave my car at my parents house during that time.

6. Nah, i dont think youve seen me, but the day after i got my RS i saw you going south on 75....i posted a sighting, lol, you replied...