Hey guys- new here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Marcquito, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Marcquito

Marcquito New Member

Hello All,

Fist off, my name is Marc. :coolugh:

I'm here not because I own a Subaru, but because I think it's time to drop my DSM (Eclipse GS-T) as my daily driver. It's been a great car, but it's time for a change. It's currently for sale and once it goes I'll have the money for what my heart is currently set on: 02-03 WRX. I'm also a die hard Porsche enthusiast and own two current models: an '84 928S and an '83 944 currently undergoing a full 968 interior swap and 951 engine.

So I'm here to gain some knowledge and see if this is really what I want as my new daily driver.

Thanks, everyone. :wavey:

2. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Welcome aboard. There are a few members that have some 02-03 for sale. You just have to decide sedan or wagon. Good luck.

3. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Bugeyes are the coolest WRX. It seems as if an '03 is the year to get, unless you don't mind swapping out the tranny for a 6 speed.

Oh, and Welcome!

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome aboard!

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

Welome! :wavey:

6. 2thAche

2thAche Member

944 are such great handling cars and can be made to be track monsters. I used to drive an NA '87.

Welcome here!

7. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

welcome to the site! any pics of your rides?

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome, Marc!

:wavey:

9. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Welcome!

10. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Welcome to Wrx-Atl!

11. WyleyStubz

WyleyStubz New Member

Wow, I learned to drive stick on a 944. In fact they taught me the day before they took me to auto x. Ever heard of Picas Porsches?