Help GA emissions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by flat4ever666, Oct 12, 2008.

1. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

hey guys im new to the site as of today and was wondering if anyone could help. Im running all catless of course i got all my CELs blocked and im not throwing any other codes. should i be okay for my inspection. Oh and im new to the city so i dont know how the inspection goes here. if im not okay emissions wise does anyone know someone i could "tip"> thanks guys.

2. TheJ

TheJ Supporting Member

Inspections are done by county. What county do you live in?

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

that and if you dont have any cels and have a long enough history, you ill pass

4. WJM

WJM Banned

as long as they dont do a visual (which they are SUPPOSED to do, but usually dont) you'll be fine.

Your OBD2 readiness cannot have more than 1 test incomplete. Otherwise, as long as all but one (or all) are ready and you have no codes, it'll pass the OBD2.

5. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

Im in Fulton County

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Like I said in the chatbox, go to the place on the corner of 14th street and hemphill. They have passed many fully catless cars with no issues;)

Assuming you have no CELs

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I am in Fulton County also. I had my emissions checked right by my house. There is an Emissions testing place on the corner of Holcomb Bridge Rd and Nesbit Ferry Rd.

I also have a catless exhaust and I had no problems passing my check. They did not do a visual inspection, just plugged into the OBDII port and checked for Cells. When they saw none, they gave me a pass.