SPOTTED! Bugatti Veyron

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Brian, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Brian

Brian Active Member

Finally!!!

Got to see it this morning on Holcomb Bridge westbound turning south onto Eves Rd at 7:23 am. Booyah! I came close to flipping a U across the double yellow on Holcomb to check it out better. Too much traffic though so I kept driving to work. I wonder how many people around it knew what it was worth?

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Awesome. I can't wait to see one. I saw a new GTR recently, but that was about it on the exotic end, aside from the orange Lambo at that rental place right off 400. I wonder what that costs per day. I will have to try and find out.

3. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

nice.

Cost is about 1200 a day. but there is also a limit to how many miles u can do.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

ttiwwop

5. Mike

Mike Member

damn awesome.

6. Better have good insurance. Im sure if you had to pay a pretty penny for the deductible.

7. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Jason if your that eager to see some exotics on the rd just hang out on roswell rd in sandy springs by the lambo dealership on a sunny saturday afternoon. They are always out testdriving them.

I've seen a McLaren and Porsche gt on the rd down there. Not to mention a couple of GTR's. In the show room they've got atleast 5 lambos and Spyker's. The sales people are pretty nice to, they let you sit in them.