Leisa Lowenthal Memorial Drive In

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Mr. Kidd, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Mr. Kidd

Mr. Kidd Member

Some of you may not know but last week we lost Leisa Lowenthal. Leisa was pretty much IAs queen, a lovely person, wife, mother, and just an overall joy to be around. She is the wife of one of our administrators Brett. Brett has been in the car scene (with Leisa) for a long time.

She had a massive stroke and just couldnt recover. and passed away late last week.

She leaves behind a slew of friends, a husband and 2 kids. She was taken too early.

In light of that we are having a memorial drive in that was organized by some great people.

I INVITE EVERYONE TO COME OUT, HANG OUT, HAVE A GOOD TIME AND JUST COME HELP US REMEMBER LEISA BY THROWING THE BIGGEST BASH WE CAN.

Some of you know me on here, and id love to see you guys make it out.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Stickied.

R.I.P.

3. Mr. Kidd

Mr. Kidd Member

thanks! :bowdown:

4. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

Hey im going to do what i can to make it out, Im new so i dont know Brett. all i know is that he runs a great website and im going to do what i can to come out and support him and the community.

5. OZrally

OZrally Member

I will be there.

I never really knew Lisa or Brett but I have been a member of IA.com since '03. I will be there Rep'ing my company Stand21 USA and we will be raffling a pair of FIA racing glove, t-shirts and a few other things. Hope to see a few wrxatl members out there.

R.I.P. Leisa Lowenthal

6. Mr. Kidd

Mr. Kidd Member

Up up up this is tomorrow night!

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

Would love to come up, form the south side and not familiar with the area. Any directions would be appreciated

8. Mr. Kidd

Mr. Kidd Member

9. Mr. Kidd

Mr. Kidd Member

Come out tonight and try to win a NINTENDO Wii!!

10. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I'll be at work but hope that this is a great turn out and my condolences to Brett

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

RIP, I originally wanted to go to this but i have to work tonight.