Im back!!

Discussion in 'General Community' started by PhatbacK, Oct 30, 2008.

1. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

Oh my gosh WRXatlanta its been forever since Ive been on here!! I havent talked to alot of you guys in forever!! I need to start coming back out to meets again!! May I also mention the new Subaru dealship is right by my house in Kennesaw!!!!:wiggle: hahah I am drving the sti again...I have been debating on selling it but I dont think I can bring myself to get rid of him!!!

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome back!

3. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

next tuesday meeting at on the border right down from your house...

4. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

what time??

5. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

im pretty sure its 7:15 or 7:30

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Has it been 6 months already?

7. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

longer than that

8. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

welcome back

9. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

10. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

haha hey whats up!!! ya know whats funny is i think my treo was cursed cause every since ive had my Curve I havent had any problems or broke it!

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Treos are the worst of any PDA device available. We have more issues with the 3 or 4 different Treo models than we do with all the different Blackberry models combined.

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

never meet you but welcome back...I think I saw you months ago at Bp on Barrett...black STi right? On moble so can't see avatar

13. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Welcome back Kali...I hope all is well with you. I left GA in 2007, but it sure would have been nice to have that dealership there when I moved to AMLI.

Mark

14. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

welcome back. i met you with Face at the bp on barrett. i work at the new nealership so come by and say hi. ill show you around

15. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Welcome back. I am the Blue Bugeye at On the Border. :wavey:

16. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

when was this? my memory is shot so descriptions help jog the ole brain. Yes I am def. coming to the dealership in the next few days!! I have a weird rattling coming from the back of my car...or atleast it sounds like thats wehre its coming from. and I thought it was the exhaust but now it might be the engine mounts...

also do you guys replace winshields? I was actually on my way home from SOG and a rock few up and chipped my window...well that chip started cracking and now its bad!

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

I was the 06 WRB STi and King is in the WRB Bugeye

Long time ago...

18. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

oh ok yea it must have been cause im usually pretty good and rememeber faces with cars. do you guys go out to the meets?

19. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

of course they do!

20. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

so you guys are all meeting up at on the border on barrett this tues? i might have to stop by...but i have school til 1 and I have to vote....sooo I might be in line for 6 hours! but if I dont make it Ill def. have to make one. Im really wanting to go on a mtn. run.....you guys ever set any of those up? perfect weather for deals gap or gatlinburg!

21. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

welcome back girl...

22. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

Thanks....OH and Im a girl...not a bro :hsnono:

23. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

uh yea i call everyone bro, even my wife......

24. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Welcome back, there's Matts every other Tuesday meets and then there's the Monday night Andretti meets. Half price go karts, $2 beers, and free arcade.

I think the guys at 4touge are planning on going up to the mountains on the weekend of the 15-16. Just to N.Ga though, Deal's gap is in February when noone else is up there.

25. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

hope to see you out tuesday at OTB.

26. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

hah nice