ArtCraft FTMFW!!!

Discussion in 'JPM Coachworks' started by walexandersTi, Nov 6, 2008.

1. walexandersTi

walexandersTi New Member

All I have to say is that the team at ArtCraft did an AMAZING job on the car. Paint matches perfect!! I should have some pictures posted soon.

I cant say thanks enough to Jeff at ArtCraft...great attitude, great guy.. will bring every car I own to him. Alex and the guys are at SEMA now but thanks for looking out and keeping me updated. Love it! looks better than when I bought it.

[​IMG]
    Artcraft Collision Repair Center is a locally owned & operated full service collision repair center located in Cobb County.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  2. kartboy

kartboy Member

Nice!! so i assume it's a paint shop? i need a bumper painted... would be nice if location was given... :ddirty:

3. walexandersTi

walexandersTi New Member

It's actually a collision center. I was in accident and had to get basically whole front-end replaced. Called ArtCraft Collision in Smyrna. 2310 Old Concord Rd, Smyrna, Georgia 30082

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

As walexandersTi said, it is a full collision repair shop.

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

glad you are satisfied...does this mean i'll see you parked at the heights again?!?!!?!? lol

6. walexandersTi

walexandersTi New Member

HAHA!! the girl i was going to see moved out.. but some of my buddies moved in the corner on the right side when you drive in

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

haha....word...any idea who owns that black sti from texas?!!?! Thing is sweet! Yea I always drive to the left in hopes of seeing your car...haha.... I guess I'll just go back to the right like I use to..lol

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Nice! Sorry I was not there to see you pick her up.

9. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

This must have been the STi that I saw in the lot there when I was getting my suede wheel (which F'in kicks ass!).

Some stupid bitch on her cell phone rear ended me this weekend so maybe I'll be going there myself! I hope they're expensive...

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Oh noes!

11. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

That shit sucks. Poor Fozzy. :(

12. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I had my bikes and rack on, so that took the impact. All the blue box suffered was a hole in the bumper and a scratch on the roof.

13. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

WTF dude?

The bikes OK?....Shit I know youve got a ton of nice bikes